Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla have contacted me to update me. There was no vehicle matched to my M3P order on the initial shipment. This confirms that I will no longer get a mid-May delivery. The next round of matching will be in a week or so, once the next ship is on route to the U.K. If I am matched to a vehicle on this ship, it will mean a late May/early June delivery date.

And so it continues.... 😬

Thanks for sharing this.

Given that nobody with a P order appears to have been matched yet, that suggests no P's on the initial shipment which contradicts with what some were told, but matches what I think most of us suspected!

Out of interest what spec did you order? Was is an unusual colour combo?
I contacted Tesla today and was told that no car had been matched to my order as yet and they were still waiting for details on what is on the ships and when they will arrive...

If a vehicle of my specification is not available on one of the upcoming vessels, i may be contacted to ask if i would like another available spec, but if not, then likely to expect delivery to be around June.

Around June - that clears things up 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB
Someone must have ordered a bog standard white/black P surely? You would have thought they would be the first off the production line! (followed closely by the far more sought after, rare and perfect combination of white/white 🤭) Which does back up the theory that there may not be any P on the first ship.

Reactions: Tezzela
Someone must have ordered a bog standard white/black P surely? You would have thought they would be the first off the production line! (followed closely by the far more sought after, rare and perfect combination of white/white 🤭) Which does back up the theory that there may not be any P on the first ship.
The email I had from Tesla actually said “unfortunately in order to obtain a car on this initial shipment, it would have to be a Long Range version.”

so there were no Performances on the first ship.

• Informative
Reactions: Jez_GB
I contacted Tesla today and was told that no car had been matched to my order as yet and they were still waiting for details on what is on the ships and when they will arrive...

If a vehicle of my specification is not available on one of the upcoming vessels, i may be contacted to ask if i would like another available spec, but if not, then likely to expect delivery to be around June.

Around June - that clears things up 😂
I would take any colour combo at this stage. as long as its a P!

Reactions: M3Phil
Yep mine is bog standard black-black P. Sounds like none on first ship so

Nothing clear but my M3P is white with black interior so should be an easy match.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-162823_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-162823_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 65
Tesla have contacted me to update me. There was no vehicle matched to my M3P order on the initial shipment. This confirms that I will no longer get a mid-May delivery. The next round of matching will be in a week or so, once the next ship is on route to the U.K. If I am matched to a vehicle on this ship, it will mean a late May/early June delivery date.

And so it continues.... 😬
well another week goes by and hopefully next week is the start of the matching process as I said in an earlier post 4 weeks prior to my best delivery date will be by the end of next week so all my delirious hopes are geared up for it. Have a great weekend everyone and here’s to a glass half full week ahead

I just got a text saying "Tesla Update - Congratulations! The wait is nearly over. Due to government health and safety guidelines, your Tesla will be delivered to your preferred address, such as your home or work. Please reply with your full delivery address (including Eircode) in order for us to schedule delivery of your Tesla. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXX. To opt of out SMS, reply STOP."

Is this a sign????

I just got a text saying "Tesla Update - Congratulations! The wait is nearly over. Due to government health and safety guidelines, your Tesla will be delivered to your preferred address, such as your home or work. Please reply with your full delivery address (including Eircode) in order for us to schedule delivery of your Tesla. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXX. To opt of out SMS, reply STOP."

Is this a sign????
Just out of interest, what colour/interior have you ordered?

Is this a sign????

Definitely a good sign that they have your correct mobile number 🤣

But in all seriousness, yes that is positive - this text seems to go out to those that have not previously given / setup their contact details in the Tesla account. We Those that get this message seem to get a delivery text in the next 7 days or so..

Have a great weekend 😊

Reactions: Peanut M3P
well another week goes by and hopefully next week is the start of the matching process as I said in an earlier post 4 weeks prior to my best delivery date will be by the end of next week so all my delirious hopes are geared up for it. Have a great weekend everyone and here’s to a glass half full week ahead
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Tesla Birmingham have confirmed today that no M3Ps are on the current ships. They are hoping for an update early May....

Status
Not open for further replies.