Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a text saying "Tesla Update - Congratulations! The wait is nearly over. Due to government health and safety guidelines, your Tesla will be delivered to your preferred address, such as your home or work. Please reply with your full delivery address (including Eircode) in order for us to schedule delivery of your Tesla. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXX. To opt of out SMS, reply STOP."

Is this a sign????
I'm checking my phone every minute and no text!! Think we both ordered around the same time - mid Feb. What colour did you go for? Hopefully i'll get a text soon!

I just got a text saying "Tesla Update - Congratulations! The wait is nearly over. Due to government health and safety guidelines, your Tesla will be delivered to your preferred address, such as your home or work. Please reply with your full delivery address (including Eircode) in order for us to schedule delivery of your Tesla. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXX. To opt of out SMS, reply STOP."

Is this a sign????
Well this goes to prove the ship is on its way , let’s hope this is the first of many

Reactions: Peanut M3P
Interestingly a new section has appeared in my portal on tesla.com - allowing me to see my supercharger history etc etc

1618611188848.png

No charging section for me. No texts either. Ordered early January.

New orders are still saying May though on the UK web site. I have a feeling that if you ordered now you'd not get a May delivery.
That’s what annoys me its still showing May, I understand it’s difficult to predict exactly when the cars will arrive but they must know whether they will or won’t arrive in May now. You could go to the web site shell out your £100 happy to get a car in May and then have to wait until November judging by how long some have had to wait it’s not right you should be able to cancel and get your deposit back.

Reactions: btc1k
No charging section for me. No texts either. Ordered early January.

New orders are still saying May though on the UK web site. I have a feeling that if you ordered now you'd not get a May delivery.
I wonder if that's just shoddy website IT rather than something developing with orders.

No text here, ordered last month and it said May, so not had any updates and not expecting any yet.

What config you go for do you mind me asking? I’ve no text yet but hoping mine will come in the same shipment and truck to Dublin. I ordered black black in feb
Grey with Black interior ordered mid December.

Asked the online support today and they said no VIN matched yet but they said they expected it to be soon.

Must have been an Irish person as they were called Kevin and closed off with “Not a bother” after I said a “thanks a million”. That or an amazing Bot! 😂 Made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.