Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Order
You get Reservation and Confirmation
Await the BIG TEXT.....

Like Christmas you start the countdown
Order things for a car you’ve not got yet (or like me never driven 😂)
Play Insurance roulette before submitting to Tesla for collection date
Hope they remember to send you a Tesla Loan contract and provide details to pay deposit
Likely order more things as you peruse this forum and realise ‘that’s a good idea’

collect vehicle - do the job you’ve never done with any other car, become a PDI monkey for Tesla 😂😂

(hopefully) all is well and get a smile on your face for the next 5 years

Reactions: Jez_GB
so the slow boat from China IS ACTUALLY a thing when it comes to the M3P

perhaps not.... I had this email today, following a question I raised with the delivery team on Thursday:

“I've investigated this for you and found that you're going to get a Model 3 performance from the Fremont factory. Once allocated to a car we will be able to check the VIN and confirm this for you.“

I don’t think they are shipping a car specifically for me from Fremont, but you never know 🤔

perhaps not.... I had this email today, following a question I raised with the delivery team on Thursday:

“I've investigated this for you and found that you're going to get a Model 3 performance from the Fremont factory. Once allocated to a car we will be able to check the VIN and confirm this for you.“

I don’t think they are shipping a car specifically for me from Fremont, but you never know 🤔
Interesting

I'm only 13 days into waiting so feel I could be put in the 'pain in the backside' category if I start pestering already 🤣

Who are you talking to at Tesla? Someone from the Nottingham SC?

FREMONT! Just when I thought we had now experienced every twist in the story they throw one more thing in the mix!

FREMONT! Just when I thought we had now experienced every twist in the story they throw one more thing in the mix!

To be fair I would be happy with a M3P from either MiC or MiA... they are both the same spec now, including heated steering wheel and latest door trim... and sounds like the quality has improved at both locations.

Just want them to confirm a date !!

The plot thickens based on the latest updates, however as we stand there are no scheduled deliveries from Pier 80 to the UK and Tesla have stated all UK Deliveries are from Shanghai. We wait with baited breath lol 😂
The plot thickens based on the latest updates, however as we stand there are no scheduled deliveries from Pier 80 to the UK and Tesla have stated all UK Deliveries are from Shanghai. We wait with baited breath lol 😂
1619379518033.gif

😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB and Tezzela
Morning just received this from the Tesla team

Good morning ,

I hope you are well.

Your brand-new Model 3 Performance is expected to be delivered in June. Once we get closer to the delivery date, we will be in touch with you. I can also confirm the vehicle is coming from Shanghai.

If you do have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Kind regards,

Julian

GB Delivery Team
T. +44 1628 450 660 E. [email protected]
www.tesla.com/en_GB/support

1619426219782.png

The content of this message is the proprietary and confidential property of Tesla Inc, and should be treated as such. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your computer system and notify me immediately by reply e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution of the content of this message is prohibited.

Reactions: 2021_M3P and Jez_GB
Decided to try the 'Chat' function on the Tesla website to see what I could get out of them. It wasn't much unsurprisingly. I was told to contact [email protected] for delivery updates. They did however 'confirm' that they are coming from China.

So to summarise the recent information we have all gathered so far:
  • Delivery/Collection might be May or June,
  • They might be made in China or the US.
Hope this helps! :rolleyes:

Morning just received this from the Tesla team

Good morning ,

I hope you are well.

Your brand-new Model 3 Performance is expected to be delivered in June. Once we get closer to the delivery date, we will be in touch with you. I can also confirm the vehicle is coming from Shanghai.

If you do have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Kind regards,

Julian

GB Delivery Team
T. +44 1628 450 660 E. [email protected]
www.tesla.com/en_GB/support

View attachment 657046

The content of this message is the proprietary and confidential property of Tesla Inc, and should be treated as such. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your computer system and notify me immediately by reply e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution of the content of this message is prohibited.

WTF is going on at Tesla ? Julian tells you Shanghai, not 24 hours earlier Thomas tells me Fremont. I'm tempted to mail them both back and ask them to sort it out Harry Hill style!

Status
Not open for further replies.