Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
190FA055-6C2F-4186-84F4-690F1E478395.jpeg

Sadly I took a slow speed look through some of Wu Wa’s latest videos, seems there are performance models mixed in amongst the rest at Shanghai, you can only really spot the boot lid spoiler on the white models so those are the ones highlighted but I’m sure there will be other colours mixed in amongst there.

They may not be our RHD models but at least it shows they are manufacturing M3P at Shanghai currently

View attachment 657926
Sadly I took a slow speed look through some of Wu Wa’s latest videos, seems there are performance models mixed in amongst the rest at Shanghai, you can only really spot the boot lid spoiler on the white models so those are the ones highlighted but I’m sure there will be other colours mixed in amongst there.

They may not be our RHD models but at least it shows they are manufacturing M3P at Shanghai currently
Great work in fairness! Agree it's positive that the are producing Performance cars. I do still wonder if they have changed anything else for the performance model that nobody has thought about yet. It's been a long gap in tooling......

View attachment 657926

Am i the only one who sees chrome round the windows?

Am i the only one who sees chrome round the windows?
View attachment 657926

And the wheels on the highlighted ones also look 'Uberturbine' ish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.