Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to all the Irish contingent waiting for the M3P.
I checked my Tesla account today and the SEAI credit was removed from my car.
Has anyone experienced that?
Was literally looking at the payment details, which I do daily for some reason in the hope a VIN might appear and was trying to figure out had it changed. Appears that they removed the grant and then they will "apply for your SEAI grant on your behalf once your VIN is available". So I'm guessing once the VIN is applied they will update it. Going to ask the question anyway!

Last edited:
FOLKS I HAVE A VIN!!! Assigned today!!
Delivery between June 26th and 30th.

Screenshot_20210507-110248_Outlook.jpg

Was literally looking at the payment details, which I do daily for some reason in the hope a VIN might appear and was trying to figure out had it changed. Appears that they removed the grant and then they will "apply for your SEAI grant on your behalf once your VIN is available". So I'm guessing once the VIN is applied they will update it. Going to ask the question anyway!
I asked them for a VIN and they gave me one! I seem to be matched. See my post

Reactions: Younumty
I'm super excited to see something real coming through for people!! Looks like they are cutting it close to the line though!! Makes me think they will indeed have PWS installed. I'm still holding out hope for boombox if they do, even a limited version of it. My dream of driving a car that makes tie fighter sounds will be realised one day!! haha

I'm super excited to see something real coming through for people!! Looks like they are cutting it close to the line though!! Makes me think they will indeed have PWS installed. I'm still holding out hope for boombox if they do, even a limited version of it. My dream of driving a car that makes tie fighter sounds will be realised one day!! haha
Never underestimate the power of the dark side!

Status
Not open for further replies.