Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the P's have landed. Had a conversation this morning to finalise my refund for the P and was told it was here to collect if I wanted to change my mind !

I see on tesla website there is now inventory, appeared this morning.
WHOOP WHOOP !! I have a VIN 🎉🥂 Possibly the first in the UK to get a 2021 (delivery) M3P VIN ? Or at least on this forum 🤣
Happy days. When did you order?

Reactions: Jez_GB and 2021_M3P
No idea if it's a glitch but I'm looking at a load of 2021 Model 3 Performances in the Tesla Inventory...Some in London, Bristol, Newcastle etc etc...46 of them based on a quick count.

Attachments

• 20210511_172237.jpg
    20210511_172237.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 47
I've enquired with the online chat about my order this afternoon and was told that orders are currently being matched to customers. Expect a text over the next couple of days. Orders are being prioritised based on order date and I was assured I'd be getting matched to a car in the current batch 😀

Reactions: Jez_GB
Like @2021_M3P I ordered just before Christmas last year, I'm leasing so I guess the extra steps in the comms chain will introduce a delay in the text to me. Seeing inventory popping gives me some comfort that my order has already been allocated. I can understand the inventory appearing "first", Tesla need to shift these in this quarter!

I emailed Tesla about my order, and got the following reply.

You may have seen that today Model 3 Performance vehicles have appeared in our inventory. All of our existing orders, included yours have now been assigned a vehicle, and the team are going to procedurally work through these.​

The vessel has a confirmed arrival date in the UK now in the first fortnight of June, and you will therefore be offered a slot to collect your vehicle in the second fortnight of June. We are on the home stretch as such now!​

You may have seen that today Model 3 Performance vehicles have appeared in our inventory. All of our existing orders, included yours have now been assigned a vehicle, and the team are going to procedurally work through these.​

The vessel has a confirmed arrival date in the UK now in the first fortnight of June, and you will therefore be offered a slot to collect your vehicle in the second fortnight of June. We are on the home stretch as such now!​
Oh yes I am loving this sooooooo hope its true for us all

I've just spoken to a Tesla rep via chat. She told me (again) that they are waiting for a ship to arrive in the first 2 weeks of June, so they are expecting to deliver the car in the following 2 weeks... Apparently my Tesla is not on the batch landed already !

This means then that the inventory is based on the cars that will arrive the first 2 weeks of June. This confirms what I have been told today as per my previous post ! Fingers crossed !

Status
Not open for further replies.