Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would defo get the car a lot earlier, saves them delivering to your work or home address
I've asked them the question on the betterment on delivery from picking up at Southampton. To be honest they will be shipping them out to the delivery centres as soon as so I would have thought that you may save only a couple of days but if I'm proved wrong then I will definitely pick up from the port.

Hi everyone. First time post but have been following this thread for a while. Ordered white with white interior M3P on 31st Jan but as with everyone else that was my last contact from Tesla. Seems that we are close to becoming new owners 👍😎
Out of interest, is anyone part exchanging and if so how did the Tesla price compare to other companies ?

Hi everyone. First time post but have been following this thread for a while. Ordered white with white interior M3P on 31st Jan but as with everyone else that was my last contact from Tesla. Seems that we are close to becoming new owners 👍😎
Out of interest, is anyone part exchanging and if so how did the Tesla price compare to other companies ?
Welcome!

At last.... someone else that has ordered the bestest colour combo 👍🏻

Tesla generally give you a poor price for exchange but I guess is simpler. Put in your details and see what they come up with.

Welcome!

I started a thread not too long ago where p/x was discussed. You'll see that I had a few wildly differing offers quite close apart and with little change in mileage.

The general consensus is that if Tesla need to shift some units to meet quarterly targets, then your offer will be better. My guess is that it might also be higher if you haven't ordered yet.

In the end, I decided not to proceed with the Tesla p/x option as their final offer was simply too low for me to swallow.

Coincidently, I decided over the weekend to list on motorway.co.uk and today received an offer from a dealer that I'm more than happy with (much better than WBAC). I still need to complete the sale, but once done I'll post back on here to share my experience (so far, so good).

I do now have the annoyance of being without a car until my M3P arrives, but needed to sell now to avoid having to shell out further on tax, MOT and a service which are all just around the corner.

When you have been waiting since October for your M3P in Red and still not had a text and your husband sends you this photo from where he is staying - mean !!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20210512-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210512-WA0005.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 51
Watching it depart got me thinking about my current car and the step up to the M3P! I've had a 2018 skoda superb 1.6D DSG for the last 3 years. Yes, 1.6D 🤣. I do actually love the car, and would have no hesitation getting another if circumstances required it. But that aside, am I perhaps making one of the biggest steps up in power/performance of those of us getting M3Ps, or is anyone's current car even less "performance" than mine?

(I have had better cars/bikes in the past, so don't worry i won't be a total noob to acceleration 🤣 )

Watching it depart got me thinking about my current car and the step up to the M3P! I've had a 2018 skoda superb 1.6D DSG for the last 3 years. Yes, 1.6D 🤣. I do actually love the car, and would have no hesitation getting another if circumstances required it. But that aside, am I perhaps making one of the biggest steps up in power/performance of those of us getting M3Ps, or is anyone's current car even less "performance" than mine?

(I have had better cars/bikes in the past, so don't worry i won't be a total noob to acceleration 🤣 )
My current car is a 1.8 petrol hybrid Toyota CHR kicking out a massive 118bhp and 0-62 in 11.2 seconds 🤣 it's it's decent car, don't get me wrong, but massively under powered.

• Funny
Reactions: Puzuk and rgfsr
At the moment all thats on our driveway is a 1.4 Petrol Audi A1, possibly the worst car we have ever owned, a Model 3 with every common fault would still be a better car with less rattles, wind noise and general discomfort!

My GLC went back at Christmas when the lease ended, second lockdown served us well there so no complaints. I’m back in the office on 21st June so hoping i will have my M3 by then to get me there but I’m ready to be disappointed on that one.

Reactions: rgfsr
Status
Not open for further replies.