Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise, my VIN and Text confirms the same. I think we've all but confirmed what's going on regardless of what random messages we're given around this. The fact that inventory is appearing too all but confirms they have the stock confirmed. He might not know the ship has departed, but it hardly matters. Not sure why we got a couple of VINS and texts sent, but I'd assume everyone has one. Mine was a direct order, no leasing company, and it was right at the start of the year, might have something to do with it.

Although mine was ordered through Tusker, but I was able to get VIN and then text direct from Tesla.

Literally just been on chat - I got Oliver.... guess what

"All information will be released on Monday"

Come on Oly, stop it with the BS, we know you know!

Oly’s having a bad day, and now taking it out on customers that are about to hand over £60k of their hard earned cash !

Oly cannot be bothered. Try a friendly Geordie like @andrewrobinson ..they are much more reliable than “Oly’s !”

Looks like its consistently INCONSISTENT.

Chat transcript said:
Welcome to Tesla! How can we help you today?

Ian
12:30
Hi there. I ordered my Model 3 Performance in December last year. I am aware of other people getting matched to vehicles who have purchased sooner. I look on available inventory and there are four with my specification. When will I get matched and a VIN number?

Katy
12:32
Good afternoon Ian, thank you for your time today. Please be aware you will be matched as soon as possible. As you know we are starting to match our customer to vehicles now and will be doing over the next coming week.

Katy
12:35
Is there anything further I can assist you with today Ian?

Ian
Hi Katy, other people who have ordered this year are getting their details through. Im now worried my order is missed. You had 6 on inventory a couple of days ago now you have 4. is my allocation taken out of inventory or already accounted for?

Katy
12:37
I have checked your account Ian and everything is perfect - we have you eligible to be matched. This means you will be matched as soon as a vehicle is available. Currently the ETA of a Model 3 Performance is the end of June.

Katy
12:40
Please do let me know if i can further assist you today Ian. You can also call our delivery team on 0162 845 0660, option 4 if you have an further questions.

Ian
12:41
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like its consistently INCONSISTENT.

Welcome to Tesla! How can we help you today?

Ian
12:30
Hi there. I ordered my Model 3 Performance in December last year. I am aware of other people getting matched to vehicles who have purchased sooner. I look on available inventory and there are four with my specification. When will I get matched and a VIN number?

Katy
12:32
Good afternoon Ian, thank you for your time today. Please be aware you will be matched as soon as possible. As you know we are starting to match our customer to vehicles now and will be doing over the next coming week.

Katy
Is there anything further I can assist you with today Ian?

Ian
Hi Katy, other people who have ordered this year are getting their details through. Im now worried my order is missed. You had 6 on inventory a couple of days ago now you have 4. is my allocation taken out of inventory or already accounted for?

Katy
12:37
I have checked your account Ian and everything is perfect - we have you eligible to be matched. This means you will be matched as soon as a vehicle is available. Currently the ETA of a Model 3 Performance is the end of June.

Katy
12:40
Please do let me know if i can further assist you today Ian. You can also call our delivery team on 0162 845 0660, option 4 if you have an further questions.

Ian
12:41
thank you
I think Oly has been watching this chat forum and figured out that we have all sussed him out, and promptly changed his name to Katy !!

They know what is on the ship. The ship has left. They know your order. It can be matched, if the Advisor can be bothered. It is nearly time for their lunch break after all 🤣

Perhaps ask for Sebastian... he seems to be the man !!

Coz I'm an impatient so-and-so I've just tried chat again....

Daniel tells me that I am matched, but I will need to contact deliveryGB to get the VIN - just emailed them......

:rolleyes:
I was impatient and did the online chat half an hour ago. Sebastian was a great help and went above and beyond as they could not find my order at first. Gave me my VIN there and then. I would try the online chat again. After 7 months of waiting I feel like I have won the lottery today !!

Status
Not open for further replies.