Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thank you for the information! From people's past experiences would there be a chance I could be assigned a car on this boat seeing as I just purchased it, or would it likely be on a future boat?
A high chance given that there are still some M3P showing in inventory, almost certainly that Tesla will allocate you one rather than chancing a sale.

I got told all Vins would be assigned by 8.00am. Then communicated out. I gave them a chat expecting nothing and they gave me the vin. So maybe all Vins have been issued just needs to be communicated out now
Lets hope so, just for info, those of us who contacted the chat seemed to receive the text (which didnt actually include the VIN in our case) almost 24 hours after the chat.

Assuming that before 0800 today really means they allocated them over the weekend then lets hope actual texts come out today

Reactions: Sunderland boy
I got told all Vins would be assigned by 8.00am. Then communicated out.
Are "hidden VIN" in the account pages still a thing? The equivalent place it appeared on my order back in 2019 is still blank for my new order. Not sure if that's because they no longer show up at all, the allocation hasn't been done yet, or that the allocation's happened but just hasn't reached the system that serves the frontend website yet.

Are "hidden VIN" in the account pages still a thing? The equivalent place it appeared on my order back in 2019 is still blank for my new order. Not sure if that's because they no longer show up at all, the allocation hasn't been done yet, or that the allocation's happened but just hasn't reached the system that serves the frontend website yet.
My order isnt updated yet and we got our VIN on Thursday last week, still blank on the booking invoice and order confirmation just now

Yes. If you view the page source of the order you might be able to find your VIN. I found mine last week. It's not in any document, email or text. You can just try to view the page source then search for LRW [the start of the VIN] or "vin"

Just spoke to Tesla chat, still no VIN, and not much help either....
I asked them outright to match me and they did. See attached

Attachments

• 9E9DA892-5CCD-4629-8BE7-469002150069.jpeg
    9E9DA892-5CCD-4629-8BE7-469002150069.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.