Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that are in limbo between ordering and getting any communication after registration detail /form filling.... but still waiting for comms on vin
When did you order? And whats your estimated delivery showing as.
Ordered 5th May
Delivery expected May
Not a peep since
😬
Ordered December - expected delivery March then May then June - zero coms from Tesla.

You are lucky you will get your car within 6 weeks of ordering a lot of us have had to wait 6-8 months

Reactions: gil.i.am
I ordered 11 Jan. I've been reading about people getting early matches on this forum, but decided I would wait for the text. Gave in this morning and texted local service centre. He replied to say VIN matching would be done by end of this week. Another text arrived after that to say he'd matched me with a car.

Reactions: oconnellm
Like many of us, I'm content to wait patiently for further comms from Tesla, allocation of a VIN means little more than confirmation you are matched to a vehicle which, as has been pointed out, can change. I've tried the chat a few times and got no joy.

That is a complete lie...... I can't leave it so tried my hand again with the chat thing...... RESULT!! :cool: LRW3F7EC4MC244###, other VINs are available

1621330658572.png

Status
Not open for further replies.