Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we have 10 people interested in the Model 3 performance potential big meet up. Sorry I’m just re-posting in case anyone missed it. So if you want to be part of the Meet in the near future please click like, no need if you have already clicked, many thanks
Neil told me the car will be in Birmingham on the 21st June so I would say James is a bit late with his times
Joined the club and now have my VIN from Neil on chat ..... says I should get a SMS “shortly”

You Lucky.png

I've had more luck with 'Emma' today and I've had my VIN confirmed and estimated end of June delivery 😁

I feel incredibly jammy since I ordered the vehicle 4 days ago, whereas a lot of you have been waiting since December 😬 Happy you're all finally making progress though.
Proof that order date / allocation statement is seemingly ‘a mistruth’

I’m being picky here….

disappointed that we all have to be wannabe Inspector Clouseau’s - I’ve just done the view source and there it is!

distinctly lacking warm and loved feeling as we approach Hyperion dumping off day from Tesla - being brutal, what else are they doing in between quarters - is it too much to ask to receive ‘something’ 😂😭

rant over 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB
I’m being picky here….

disappointed that we all have to be wannabe Inspector Clouseau’s - I’ve just done the view source and there it is!

distinctly lacking warm and loved feeling as we approach Hyperion dumping off day from Tesla - being brutal, what else are they doing in between quarters - is it too much to ask to receive ‘something’ 😂😭

rant over 🤣
Don’t think you are being picky at all.
It’s not at all too much to expect to be kept informed and to not be treated like a growing mushroom (Kept in the dark and fed s**t)

Just watched the videos on you tube with the PWS on a model 3. I can cope with the reverse but the forward motion noise is shocking !!! That will be disabled straight away !!!!

Why the need for a different noise for direction? You might be forgiven for thinking that it's so pedestrians know which direction the vehicle is moving, but that only works if standards are adopted!

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Status
Not open for further replies.