Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant to see all the UK confirmations, congrats everyone. Quite a lot of you compared to the 5 or 6 for Ireland!

I get mine on June 30th, which is just 42 days away now, though that equates to 1000 hours, or 60000 minutes, which is pretty much how many times my mind will wander and think about the car between now and then!!!

Anyone found any new good M3P reviews to watch to fill in the time? I literally can't watch the carwow review again, i can recite it word for word now

Edit: I went on chat to ask them something, and then asked if they could accelerate time so June 30th comes around faster. They wouldn't do it, claimed they couldn't, very disappointing customer service 🤣

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB
Interesting!.. I have recently looked into PPF and got a quote for the work but got a little jittery by stories from those whose insurance premiums jumped when it was disclosed.

I had my last car ceramic coated only and would thoroughly recommend it, but that didn't prevent the stone-chips in the same way that PPF would have. I also didn't disclose that ceramic treatment to the insurers, although I've heard some describe it as a fancy wax so it didn't need to be!.

Do you plan on disclosing the PPF to your insurers?
I’ve disclosed all my mods to my insurer, Novo, including Eibach lowering springs, updated ARBs & drop links, PPF & business branding and nothing has affected my premium! Additionally, they will also supply me with another Tesla as a courtesy car, should mine require any accident work. I strongly recommend that you speak to Aimee Billington at Novo for a comparable quote to your own insurer!

• Helpful
Reactions: Jez_GB and M3P_W8
Brilliant to see all the UK confirmations, congrats everyone. Quite a lot of you compared to the 5 or 6 for Ireland!

I get mine on June 30th, which is just 42 days away now, though that equates to 1000 hours, or 60000 minutes, which is pretty much how many times my mind will wander and think about the car between now and then!!!

Anyone found any new good M3P reviews to watch to fill in the time? I literally can't watch the carwow review again, i can recite it word for word now

Edit: I went on chat to ask them something, and then asked if they could accelerate time so June 30th comes around faster. They wouldn't do it, claimed they couldn't, very disappointing customer service 🤣
I quite like the Munro Live reviews - he did the Tesla Model 3 (SR+) teardown in January 2021 over several vids. Only negative was the slightly misalignment on the door panel and pano glass. Watch all the videos in the Model 3 series - he is brutal, but really honest. And I think he likes it alot.

Reactions: Younumty and rgfsr
I've been given a delivery date and location! However I'm sure I selected Birmingham as my collection point when I put the deposit on the car, now they've changed it to Bristol.... 😕 Is this normal?
I put Leeds down for mine and I’m going to have to collect from Manchester. It’s no big deal for me but weird that they ask and then ignore you anyway 😂

Since VINs and texts have arrived we need something else to keep us occupied.....like tracking the ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.