Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got told I won’t get reg until 10th June earliest 😳😭

I guess it adds to the now normalised inconsistencies 😂😂

#sulk
Its funny isn't it!! I think they must have an automated randomiser that basically picks a solution at random every time anyone asks a question.

For you: VIN, for you Number Plate, you sir, well you get maybe a car later maybe. 😂

Just got told I won’t get reg until 10th June earliest 😳😭

I guess it adds to the now normalised inconsistencies 😂😂

#sulk
I asked on chat today and they said that it wouldn’t be available until 7 days before delivery. I then said that was odd as colleagues of mine with similar delivery dates, already had their registration numbers. There was a pause for one minute, then miraculously they said that in actual fact I had been matched to registration plate, and that I will receive a text immediate... and I actually did receive it straightaway - with the registration plate details !!

I asked on chat today and they said that it wouldn’t be available until 7 days before delivery. I then said that was odd as colleagues of mine with similar delivery dates, already had their registration numbers. There was a pause for one minute, then miraculously they said that in actual fact I had been matched to registration plate, and that I will receive a text immediate... and I actually did receive it straightaway - with the registration plate details !!
Lol

I might try that RN

Update: Utter failure 🤣 "they are done in batches" and I've not been batched yet!

Another change - apparently the finance documents will be signed on the day now - not via email as previously advised. Anyone else been told this?

Last edited:
1622549205468.png

Just tried my luck on Chat and got my plate allocated. Oh the joys of Tesla inconsistencies!

Lol

I might try that RN

Update: Utter failure 🤣 "they are done in batches" and I've not been batched yet!

Another change - apparently the finance documents will be signed on the day now - not via email as previously advised. Anyone else been told this?
I was just told that the final invoice is being prepared and will be available at a later date. I didn't bother pushing for a date haha

Reactions: will_wonka
1622549888840.png

Not been told anything about the finance documents, I did receive this just a few minutes ago, not sure if its all tied in. Just for reference, I am having the car delivered to my address and not picking up at a Tesla location.

I used to spend my annual leave in far flung destinations. Today, I'm spending my annual leave refreshing MarineTrafic.com to 'watch' HYPERION RAY transit through the Suez cannal.

....about 3 miles to go until the Mediterranean! 😃
Haha my work productivity has gone down a hell of a lot since confirmations have come through which boat our cars are on....Exciting stuff!

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB and M3P_W8
Does anybody know if Tesla Finance (Black Horse Ltd) will allow me to put my private plate on the car under PCP? I asked Tesla while on the chat and they said it was up to Black Horse to give you permission so now worried I won't be able to use my Private plate. Anyone have experience with Tesla Finance and this situation?

Does anybody know if Tesla Finance (Black Horse Ltd) will allow me to put my private plate on the car under PCP? I asked Tesla while on the chat and they said it was up to Black Horse to give you permission so now worried I won't be able to use my Private plate. Anyone have experience with Tesla Finance and this situation?
I've never had issues on any PCP deal with PP - just tell them first and then get the new V5 - Tesla (for once) is not bespoke in such matters 🙃

Reactions: Tesl@_MCS
Status
Not open for further replies.