Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it every one on here has had test drive /flight in one of these albeit the old model I'm curious what your previous cars were I never thought I'd part with mb e63 till a hour round camb (Feb 14 2020 ) with open mind had me hooked ?
No test drive for me. I’ve never even sat in one. Probably on a few owners sentry mode videos peeping in though. Previous car is a Golf GTI edition 30 from back in 2008.
Lovely sounding car but I’m hoping the M3P’s considerably faster acceleration will make up for that particular loss.

I've been stressing about my insurance quote, which I did the night I ordered it on 4th May. It was a really good price I thought (and so did you lot when I mentioned it in the order thread £336 )
Tried in vain to get Tesla to send me a Reg No so I could move forward with the quote and seal the good price.
We'll that didn't happen obviously, as it's still too early to get that info for a 19th June collection,,, so I bit my lip and red-did the quote just now..
Only bloody LOWER
£309.14 WHAAAAAAAAAATT
WINNING!!
That’s brilliant !!! You must be over 90 live in a fortress with the SAS as your security Team in an area there is zero crime lol

I've been stressing about my insurance quote, which I did the night I ordered it on 4th May. It was a really good price I thought (and so did you lot when I mentioned it in the order thread £336 )
Tried in vain to get Tesla to send me a Reg No so I could move forward with the quote and seal the good price.
We'll that didn't happen obviously, as it's still too early to get that info for a 19th June collection,,, so I bit my lip and red-did the quote just now..
Only bloody LOWER
£309.14 WHAAAAAAAAAATT
WINNING!!
That’s a great price, have you asked Tesla chat for your reg? I got mine from them on Thursday, I’m collecting mine on 25th.

Reactions: CharlieBravo
Only bloody LOWER
£309.14 WHAAAAAAAAAATT
WINNING!!
And I thought Christmas had come early at £562 with LV 😳

I’d bite their arms off

Reactions: Jez_GB
Only bloody LOWER
£309.14 WHAAAAAAAAAATT
WINNING!!
that was the price per month.......

Just in case anyone doing energy switch or done already octopus are giving £70 once u recieve car

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-204012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605-204012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: CharlieBravo
Umm got a link to the correct page as I cannot for the life of me see a chat box. been looking for ten mins
Let them have a sleep, we've been hounding them for weeks!

Small chat box should be in the bottom right now..............

Status
Not open for further replies.