Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished paying for mine tonight and I know there's a link somewhere that tells you what to do with "prooving you've paid" by sending said proof to a tesla gb email address but I'll be buggered if I can find the info page that tells me.
Some hints would be good right now :D (still not got my reg No text either) and no I haven't "chatted with them as by the time I get home it's out of hours and chat box not available.

Whats your views no the turbine wheels. If the truth be known when I ordered the car the main reason I ordered. The car was because I thought the wheels looked special. I also got a quote to do the roof and back windows in a tint would cost me 280 quid. Which I thought was quite good. Any one else quoted for tinting ?

Reactions: G00NERJ
I love the white with the blacked out look but after 8 consecutive monochrome cars I find myself wanting some colour so have gone for the blue. Saw a black one and a white on white one in the SC two weeks ago and wondered if I had made the right choice. But I do love them in blue especially in performance spec
Blue is such a great colour. It’s strange though that it’s nothing at all like the blue on the website. I’ve seen a few non performance blues around and they’re really classy.

I think they all look amazing it’s the wheels that set the performance model apart I think.

Exactly this. I think this is the only car where I’d be happy with every one of the colour options.
Weirdly when they first announced the refresh my first reaction was I was gutted they’d changed the wheels, but now I absolutely love them and it’s probably my favourite part of the car (ignoring the 3.1 second part).

Last edited:
Reactions: TomH0927
I love the white with the blacked out look but after 8 consecutive monochrome cars I find myself wanting some colour so have gone for the blue. Saw a black one and a white on white one in the SC two weeks ago and wondered if I had made the right choice. But I do love them in blue especially in performance spec
My only niggle is should I have gone white inside not black, put with a small dog and teenage sons Black seems the best 🤣

Finished paying for mine tonight and I know there's a link somewhere that tells you what to do with "prooving you've paid" by sending said proof to a tesla gb email address but I'll be buggered if I can find the info page that tells me.
Some hints would be good right now :D (still not got my reg No text either) and no I haven't "chatted with them as by the time I get home it's out of hours and chat box not available.
I think the best way is to send a snip of the balance screen on your account? Been bugging me too tbh. [email protected], along with RN.

Reactions: CharlieBravo
Try sending email to ([email protected]) they reply in a few hours and helpful my ID was out date n they got in touch with me so I kept address

I have the same issue - before I paid I saw the reference to emailing proof and have paid my deposit and it’s showing I’ve paid the balance off but have no idea if I have to provide additional proof and can’t see any mention of the email I saw previously 😏

Try sending email to ([email protected]) they reply in a few hours and helpful my ID was out date n they got in touch with me so I ke

Status
Not open for further replies.