Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black interior owners, in atispation of receiving your new M3P have you considered what you are doing about the wood trim, I still can't decide if I'm actually going to like the wood look however there doesn't seem to be an alternative with the additional door cards being wood as aftermarket replacements seem to be just focused at the centre console peice.

If I don't like it are there any alternatives someone perhaps could recomend?

Black interior owners, in atispation of receiving your new M3P have you considered what you are doing about the wood trim, I still can't decide if I'm actually going to like the wood look however there doesn't seem to be an alternative with the additional door cards being wood as aftermarket replacements seem to be just focused at yhr centre console peice.

RSymons do a nice cover, but I'm happy with the wood trim and the return on the door cards.

Black interior owners, in atispation of receiving your new M3P have you considered what you are doing about the wood trim, I still can't decide if I'm actually going to like the wood look however there doesn't seem to be an alternative with the additional door cards being wood as aftermarket replacements seem to be just focused at the centre console peice.

I found the wood trim to be a lot better after i'd seen it in the car... Was always going to change it, but decided to keep it.

Fancy Alcantara?

This is dash and door inserts. I got the dash from them, really happy with quality and service.

Reactions: Drew57 and Orange

Thanks Medved_77, Useful to know and they do mobile fitting also.

I've never got on with woodern dashboards but who knows I may change my mind when i see it in the flesh, at least I have an option now.
Thanks again. 👍

Anyone else having issues paying ? My account limit is £25K per day…. So I have to split it over three days now !!! 😡😡😳😳
I did try a small sum first just to prove the mechanism - seems the safe way to start.
I thought the same when it came to paying for my M3LR from a Santander account for the remainder.
Turned out that was the limit per transaction.
So I paid one lump and waited for it to appear in my Tesla account then
went back to the banking app and paid another lump and waited for that to appear before repeating until done.
No additional banking fees required or any need to chase the bank.

Bought a real carbon fibre cover and then they changed the trim to go into the doors as well! Now have bought CF wrap to do the doors but no ideal!

Reactions: Marie Clasby
Bought a real carbon fibre cover and then they changed the trim to go into the doors as well! Now have bought CF wrap to do the doors but no ideal!
Full carbon is probably the only thing I would change it for tbh. The alcantara looked good when it was just the dash but it loses the appeal on the doors, just looks lost with the existing door panel.

When we drove a MIC LR on a test drive the wood was much more appealing than on the 2021 P we drove first. Better grain and a nicer colour than the American version.

Reactions: Dazguy
I have the same issue - before I paid I saw the reference to emailing proof and have paid my deposit and it’s showing I’ve paid the balance off but have no idea if I have to provide additional proof and can’t see any mention of the email I saw previously 😏
Got home from work early today and the chat box was there, I asked and you have to take a screen grab of your banking app or PC screen showing all the transactions with the REF No. (I photoshopped out all my other stuff) and sent it with the RN No in the title to "[email protected]" with a little text "as requested, enclosed is...etc"
I also asked if I needed to take that to the delivery centre for proof on pickup, NO was the answer, the proof is the email (I guess they have access to it at the delivery site)

In other news.. You know I said my insurance quote was £336
and I had to redo the quote at the start of June as it ran out (30 day limit) and it went DOWN to £309..
I had a MASSIVE panic on when I realised that quote was based on a 2020 model (I'd been doing quotes since October last year, chomping the bit wanting to order one but couldn't quite afford it) then never noticed the year change to 2021 DERP
I'm like Oh f*** I've dropped a bollock here, it's going to be thousands for a new car..
changed details to 2021 and......... £302.46 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IN THE BAG!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_37.png
    Screenshot_37.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: Tesl@_MCS
Status
Not open for further replies.