Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faster payments

BACs will have different (typically higher) limits but will take normally 3 days. Often needed to be done at bank, usually free or nominal cost.
SWIFT is pretty much instant but there will be a very early afternoon cutoff and will cost. Normally needs to be done in bank. So really only an option if you get caught up.

As well as splitting faster payments over multiple days, payments can be spread over multiple accounts too.

I'm working in Southampton 13th/14th, frustratingly I couldn't make the logistics of collecting the car while down there work, so have to wait until the Friday 😭
I hope to have the time to have a mooch around the port to see if I can spot my car......
Same. I couldn't get out of work on the Thursday, but I booked a hotel next to Brent Cross as I'm picking it up first thing Friday the 18th. Already decided I will have a look around the car park and see if I can find it the night before!! :) If I can, I'll do my external checklist at that point!! I'm dragging my fiancé over too, exactly one year before we get married... or at least at the moment, she's not had to spend the night with an over excited man child yet!

• Love
Reactions: Jez_GB
I'm working in Southampton 13th/14th, frustratingly I couldn't make the logistics of collecting the car while down there work, so have to wait until the Friday 😭
I hope to have the time to have a mooch around the port to see if I can spot my car......
There won’t be any number plates on the cars at the port, you could see many of your spec, on of them will be yours by the end of the week tho, not long now!

Reactions: G00NERJ
So next dilemma, I had fully intended to get my car detailed and ceramic coated.. Good news is there is a great place that will do a top notch job just down the road from me! BUT it takes 2-3 days according to their website. I'm not sure I could cope with not being with my car that long having just got it!!! Maybe I'll wait for the buzz to die down a bit! haha

So next dilemma, I had fully intended to get my car detailed and ceramic coated.. Good news is there is a great place that will do a top notch job just down the road from me! BUT it takes 2-3 days according to their website. I'm not sure I could cope with not being with my car that long having just got it!!! Maybe I'll wait for the buzz to die down a bit! haha
I had that dilema with my last car. Fortunately they provided an Abarth 595 competizione as a loaner which was great fun in the interim!

Just be mindful that if you do wait, try and avoid the temptation to clean it as the detailers will probably thank you for that,

Reactions: corbett666
Status
Not open for further replies.