Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months of waiting flew by, but these last 2 weeks have taken forever!
I actually feel the opposite, the waiting was awful until we identified the boat and then I have enjoyed tracking it and being able to quantify the progress. I think I am going to have a meltdown once the boat has moored and I have to wait another 9 days without a sniff of an update.

Tell the truth now, anyone on the south coast planning on watching the thing arrive and unload? I think I would if I could!!!
I actually feel the opposite, the waiting was awful until we identified the boat and then I have enjoyed tracking it and being able to quantify the progress. I think I am going to have a meltdown once the boat has moored and I have to wait another 9 days without a sniff of an update.
i loved following the boat too. i don’t think they are going to release the name of any future ones though.

Don't worry. You'll have plenty to do scouring forums for people posting dashcam footage of car transporters... (voice of experience here)

Reactions: G00NERJ
I'm the same, the last few months have really dragged out but the last few weeks have actually gone by pretty quick thankfully. My delivery is June 30th so I've to wait 20 days with probably zero info, which will be difficult.

It has been immense fun getting to know everyone here and learning so much, but I do sometimes wonder if I'd have been happier not knowing about this forum. Ignorance may have been bliss, but I'll never know!

Screenshot_20210609-171129_MarineTraffic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.