Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, I'd not thought of the number plate thing! Ah well, I'll still try and go see if I can see any of our cars :cool:
Might be wrong here but can you get right down to where the cars are as I’m sure someone said you have to show a security guard proof you were collecting before you were let down to where the cars are. If not then I might take a divert at the weekend as I’m down in Portsmouth. Let me know Jez

Reactions: Jez_GB
You tell ‘em gal, I was looking for the female equivalent of choo choo, at first I thought it was chuff chuff, but Google tells me that’s a part of the anatomy that’s common to both M & F, so I’m still thinking about that one!
choo choo was meant to represent the ship horn as it left, I'm not sure there is a female equivalent of that.
I'm imagining it playing the star wars storm trooper theme as it unloads all the white ones :D :D

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB
choo choo was meant to represent the ship horn as it left, I'm not sure there is a female equivalent of that.
I'm imagining it playing the star wars storm trooper theme as it unloads all the white ones :D :D
Ahhh I see, I’d interpreted it it as more of a cry of (anticipated) joy… which in the case of @SarahWalker72 would be entirely understandable😁

Reactions: SarahWalker72
Reminds me of the game Frogger 🙈

Screenshot_20210609-195247_MarineTraffic.jpg

lol that’s brilliant how did you find the docks we cam
I follow another one regularly so I just googled to see if there was one there too….. boom!

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Might be wrong here but can you get right down to where the cars are as I’m sure someone said you have to show a security guard proof you were collecting before you were let down to where the cars are. If not then I might take a divert at the weekend as I’m down in Portsmouth. Let me know Jez
If I can get that close I might still be able to find mine from the VIN! I bet you‘re right, cannot imagine you could get in spitting distance unless you can prove you have a right/need to be there.....

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Status
Not open for further replies.