Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9am 18th Brent Cross white with white interior. But just found out Brent Cross doesn’t open until 10am… I hope they know that locked doors won’t slow me down!! 😂
Same day, same spec, same place but I’m picking up at 12pm!

Collection from the overflow car park, not actually in the main building, X marks the spot!

Attachments

• 86606BC2-3C56-46CF-B53B-37D509DD2327.jpeg
    86606BC2-3C56-46CF-B53B-37D509DD2327.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 116
  • Love
Reactions: corbett666
Same day, same spec, same place but I’m picking up at 12pm!

Collection from the overflow car park, not actually in the main building, X marks the spot!
Awesome!! I’m actually going to stay in a local hotel overnight, so totally planning on doing a spy mission to check it out the night before!

But thanks so much! I had no idea it wasn’t from the Tesla shop! It just says Brent Cross, ground floor, I’d have been going out of my mind!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFuturist
Awesome!! I’m actually going to stay in a local hotel overnight, so totally planning on doing a spy mission to check it out the night before!

But thanks so much! I had no idea it wasn’t from the Tesla shop! It just says Brent Cross, ground floor, I’d have been going out of my mind!!
Yep, I spoke to the store when I did a test drive recently and they also confirmed it, so I looked for it and there it was, all the Tesla banners near the entrance to that car park.
Here is a video of someone collecting from there recently:

Reactions: corbett666
Yep, I spoke to the store when I did a test drive recently and they also confirmed it, so I looked for it and there it was, all the Tesla banners near the entrance to that car park.
Here is a video of someone collecting from there recently:
I watched this video and wondered where he was!! Haha! Thanks buddy, much appreciated! Awesome instructions from Tesla!!

Reactions: TheFuturist
Status
Not open for further replies.