Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, the Fremont battery packs are a different capacity to the 2020 M3P, so maybe they went back to the old packs again… or maybe new ones with different chemistry/ manufacturers… or maybe the Tesla chat person doesn’t know at all!! But it does seem that they are all saying there will be some differences to the Fremont 2021 version… and mostly they seem positive from what’s being said. Guess we’ll find out in a few days!
Got my M3P '21 from Hong Kong a few days ago. Haven't had a chance to look at battery sticker. However, from calculation it is likely it comes with 82Kw battery rather than 75Kw one?
20210614_094431.jpg

Attachments

• 20210614_095942.jpg
    20210614_095942.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: corbett666
Delivery to house 23rd June and just got this text. 8 days and counting:

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 Performance in Pearl White Multi-Coat with All Black Premium Interior and 20" Uberturbine Wheels is nearly here! To prepare for delivery day, please view our support videos online: Meet Your Tesla. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXXX To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 Performance in Pearl White Multi-Coat with All Black Premium Interior and 20" Uberturbine Wheels is nearly here! To prepare for delivery day, please view our support videos online: Meet Your Tesla. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXXX To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
7 days and counting for me and just got the same text, its getting real now!!!!

I'm still down for this Thursday to be delivered to my home address, would anyone happen to know the process from the docks, i.e. do they trailer my vehicle to my local Tesla dealership, then the dealership checks the vehicle over and attaches the reg plates, then organise a trailered delivery to my home?

PS , I checked with the DVLA https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/ if my reg is showing up yet but no details can be found. Guessing this can take a week or so to be displayed.

I'm still down for this Thursday to be delivered to my home address, would anyone happen to know the process from the docks, i.e. do they trailer my vehicle to my local Tesla dealership, then the dealership checks the vehicle over and attaches the reg plates, then organise a trailered delivery to my home?

PS , I checked with the DVLA https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/ if my reg is showing up yet but no details can be found. Guessing this can take a week or so to be displayed.
It says on my text that registrations are reserved and will not be confirmed until delivery day. Once they register it, it will show up right away.

I took the advice further up the thread and messaged Tesla, someone called me and their looking into it, they thought they would be able to move the date forward.... from the 25th to the 24th! They are going to call tomorrow but if it’s only 1 day I’ll just keep the original date
Well turned out speaking to them was a good idea, got a call this morning offering me a collection anytime from Tuesday 15th onwards, so collecting at 11am on the 16th! Now very excited :)

Reactions: Davecake

I'd be interested to know how that works too - I was struggling to make the logistics work for me collecting my car from the docks today/tomorrow, on Friday having procrastinated, it worked out for me, but not, it seems, for Tesla! "a swap to collection from docks is not possible at short notice"

I'd be interested to know how that works too - I was struggling to make the logistics work for me collecting my car from the docks today/tomorrow, on Friday having procrastinated, it worked out for me, but not, it seems, for Tesla! "a swap to collection from docks is not possible at short notice"
The 'collection-from-the-docks' thing isn't M3 performance-specific so probably already covered in one of the more general purpose threads ...

Reactions: Jez_GB

They register car with dvla when u take delivery n sign for it

I would imagine if you had home delivery booked the car would be en route to your local collection centre for prep in readiness for your delivery. Or at least the logistics for that will be very well defined by now if it’s not actually left yet

Got mine today as well delivery on the 23rd as well white with black i in Cambridgeshire what about you?

Got mine today as well delivery on the 23rd as well white with black i in Cambridgeshire what about you
Yep Newmarket so technically Suffolk but literally right on the border!
And I'm in Ely, so going to be loads of us in the area! Mines white with white interior! Summon better work soon or it will be a nightmare finding it in a carpark!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.