Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I {jokingly} said last week, and when the totally unreliable BBC with their ‘most powerful weather computer in the world’ were stating an extended heat wave……I bet it all breaks down and rains

It’s looking soggy for most of us and the 22nd has gone from ‘chance’ of light showers in the afternoon to you will be wetter than an otters pocket 😡😭

Whatever the weather it can’t dampen the excitement 🎊 we’re British so just CARRY ON 😂😂
Haha I'm picking up on the 18th. A week ago, it was sunny, 6 days ago 20% chance of rain... Then I had storms, now its like 80% chance of rain in the middle of 3 and endless string of rain. Good job they are good in floods!! But you never know, the following week might change again to heatwave... one thing you can guarantee about our weather, is that you can't guarantee our weather!! haha

Reactions: will_wonka
With the first Performance deliveries/collections being tomorrow, I presume that some of our cars will already be the delivery/collection centres already... or at least arriving sometime today.

Anyone live near enough to go and take a look and some photos later for a sneak preview!?

Reactions: SiBurt
It will have been in the configurator when you ordered the car. Currently listed as 128GB. Its basically a USB thumb drive.

1623751307373.png

Reactions: corbett666
I just got my text with the exact pickup location. I Love that Tesla use What Three Words to help you find it!!! So innovative!!
Its a great feature I just wish you could use it in the M3 like you can in many other cars.

What’s the point in publicising a feature that works better in other manufacturers cars!? I guess the sat nav in the M3 can accept it by transferring via the app from Google maps but it’s a bit of a faff

Status
Not open for further replies.