Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the first Performance deliveries/collections being tomorrow, I presume that some of our cars will already be the delivery/collection centres already... or at least arriving sometime today.

Anyone live near enough to go and take a look and some photos later for a sneak preview!?
Yup, I'm going up to the Bristol SC later this evening to see if I can find my car which is not being delivered until Friday this week. The last time I was there, the LR and SR+ cars that were ready or being prepared were in a open car park near the shopping centre. Its not fenced off or anything but there maybe a guard on duty or something but I am sure I can sweet talk him. If not, I got my backup plan ready to go......I'm taking my drone with me so I can take a look around without having to ask anyone :)

I have started up a YouTube Channel which I will post the video too later if all goes well

1623770055394.png

For a visual, the arrow is where the Store is, the box on the right is where the cars are parked, its pretty easy to get close to them

Reactions: Mickyp2810
Yup, I'm going up to the Bristol SC later this evening to see if I can find my car which is not being delivered until Friday this week. The last time I was there, the LR and SR+ cars that were ready or being prepared were in a open car park near the shopping centre. Its not fenced off or anything but there maybe a guard on duty or something but I am sure I can sweet talk him. If not, I got my backup plan ready to go......I'm taking my drone with me so I can take a look around without having to ask anyone :)

I have started up a YouTube Channel which I will post the video too later if all goes well
My MSM/White M3P is being delivered from Bristol to my home address on Thursday, so there is a good chance it'll be at Bristol already... Its been over 6 months, but these last few days are by far the hardest!

My MSM/White M3P is being delivered from Bristol to my home address on Thursday, so there is a good chance it'll be at Bristol already... Its been over 6 months, but these last few days are by far the hardest!
I'm picking mine up on Friday... this week is so painful knowing its in the country after 6 months plus of waiting!!! But so close!!

Last edited:
I'm picking mine up on Thursday... this week is so painful knowing its in the country after 6 months plus of waiting!!! But so close!!
Yeah exactly the same, waiting time and delivery. I always get excited when I get new cars and had some very nice cars in my time but for some reason this time round the antispation is on a different level, even though it's just 2 sleeps away.

Yeah exactly the same, waiting time and delivery. I always get excited when I get new cars and had some very nice cars in my time but for some reason this time round the antispation is on a different level, even though it's just 2 sleeps away.
Same!!! I have a kid like excitement with this car, it’s like the first time you get a car, all over again!! I’ve been excited for cars, had some lovely cars in the past, but this one is different! I’ve also bought accessories for it, which is something I’ve not done since my first car!!
But my pickup day is Friday. Somehow I skipped a day in that post, wishful thinking haha!

Is it ok to post pictures with number plates showing? I don’t know if that is acceptable or not, especially as some of the picture I have take are not my car

Moderator comment:
Number/registration plates are obviously visible in public places as matter of routine, what is not is when they can be associated with an event and/or person.

So the view that I take is:
  • Would I feel that the image is acceptable if it was my car being shown?
  • Does the number plate associate the vehicle with a person or event?
In the case of a new vehicle awaiting pickup, it does associate the vehicle with an event, but other than the date/place of pickup its really no different to the car being photographed in any public place so I wouldn't moderate the post unless someone reported it and wanted it removed. But for the sake of a few minutes, if you obscured your number plate, it would be polite to treat others in the same way - plus it would mean that a second image, possibly from another source could not then be used to identify your vehicle.

Reactions: Tesl@_MCS
I quite liked the look of the black one on the official store. I haven't got it though as if you brand up too much you look like someone getting out of your Tesla, in a Tesla cap, Tesla t-shirt, Tesla brolly - not the best look.

I'm pretty sure I need a pointless Supercharger cable organiser for my desk though.

2 days to go!! Come on...........
I have the cap, t-shirt and brolly, and will be be wearing/carrying the lot as I get out of my Tesla at the Grantham meet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.