Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrible. Keep looking at my phone to say the car is on its way nothing !!!!
Same here. Had an SMS yesterday saying delivery will be some time between 8am and the end of the day. Received an email soon after that telling me delivery will be at 7am (it wasn't!).

Today I have received a further email from Tesla with a link to where I'm supposed to sign the delivery declaration...... But still no SMS with a tracking link!

Tesla have certainly perfected the art of suspense!

This is terrible. Keep looking at my phone to say the car is on its way nothing !!!!
Same here. Had an SMS yesterday saying delivery will be some time between 8am and the end of the day. Received an email soon after that telling me delivery will be at 7am (it wasn't!).

Today I have received a further email from Tesla with a link to where I'm supposed to sign the delivery declaration...... But still no SMS with a tracking link!

Tesla have certainly perfected the art of suspense!
that is exactly what I he same for me

There was confirmation yesterday of an M3P collection from Southampton yesterday that had passenger lumbar adjustment.

Post in thread 'UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences' UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences

Seems HYPERION Ray was carrying some with, and some without.... I wonder the build date when this stopped?.... I'll post my build date and if it has passenger lumbar adjustment when mine finally arrives.

.... Not that I'm too bothered as I don't intend to spend too much time in that seat!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFuturist
Status
Not open for further replies.