Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with those that’s had their deliveries now…I’m curious to know, is there a massive loss in performance when on low battery as some feared before?
I didn’t officially time it but at 30 percent battery 🔋 I was pinned to my chair with the blood draining from my face and my mate screaming saying he’s never been in anything so fast

I’ve been awake since 4am just a couple of miles away from my Tesla I need to wait till 9am for! I feel like a kid on Christmas Day! Come on Santa!!
I’m happy to know I’m not the only one that was up stupid o’clock this morning, I have no idea why, I’m waiting on the Delivery roulette also, honestly feel like a kid again on Xmas day, my mature side of me is telling me to grow up but the kid inside me is overruling everything right now lol

I’m happy to know I’m not the only one that was up stupid o’clock this morning, I have no idea why, I’m waiting on the Delivery roulette also, honestly feel like a kid again on Xmas day, my mature side of me is telling me to grow up but the kid inside me is overruling everything right now lol
Yep! 100% child this morning!!! Hahaha I’ve already seen the car and walked around the outside. Disappointing little paint chip in the passenger door, but otherwise beautiful! My checklist is half done haha! I just want to get in it, press the buttons I’ve been watching on YouTube all this time and feel the acceleration!!!

Yep! 100% child this morning!!! Hahaha I’ve already seen the car and walked around the outside. Disappointing little paint chip in the passenger door, but otherwise beautiful! My checklist is half done haha! I just want to get in it, press the buttons I’ve been watching on YouTube all this time and feel the acceleration!!!
Yours has buttons! Did you get the downgrade 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Mr H and Tesl@_MCS
Ah no gutted! I’m sure it will get sorted for you but still, disappointing to put a slight blemish on an exciting day!
Enjoy the day with it, I really do feel for those having to wait until next week, it’s killed me having to wait until now after seeing all the deliveries and collections from Wednesday

I’m excited for you all !!!
Yesterday I kept looking at my phone from 8.00am every 3 mins making sure it was switched on and not on silent.

Then the Any Van text arrived at 11.00am with the tracking system saying the delivery was 40 mins away. I kept refreshing the app every 2 mins to see how far away it was.

From me seeing the car on the low loader to me me driving it away signed for, took 10 mins max. Then the fun began !!!!

Enjoy today just get prepared to act all cool as though it’s just another day but inside you are bursting !!!

I’m excited for you all !!!
Yesterday I kept looking at my phone from 8.00am every 3 mins making sure it was switched on and not on silent.

Then the Any Van text arrived at 11.00am with the tracking system saying the delivery was 40 mins away. I kept refreshing the app every 2 mins to see how far away it was.

From me seeing the car on the low loader to me me driving it away signed for, took 10 mins max. Then the fun began !!!!

Enjoy today just get prepared to act all cool as though it’s just another day but inside you are bursting !!!
5 more sleeps and have now officially banned myself from accessories as it is ramping up to a small fortune - i have even gone for the Nikola Pro pillar delete based on how many white ones i have seen on here! Might go on a YouTube fast as well to stop picking up more ideas o_O

Anyone able to confirmed the battery that the M3P's have come with?

The CoC states E3LD, which I understand to be the new 82kw Panasonic battery.

,... that said, when I asked a related question recently someone here told me that the E3LD/BT42 etc. are just specification numbers (unrelated to battery manufacturer), so if someone can tell me how/where I can find out who manufactured the battery I'll happily take a look in mine..... Just as long as it doesn't involve me having to get under the car as I don't own a jack and I've stress ate too much whilst waiting to be able to slide under it! :oops:

The CoC states E3LD, which I understand to be the new 82kw Panasonic battery.

,... that said, when I asked a related question recently someone here told me that the E3LD/BT42 etc. are just specification numbers (unrelated to battery manufacturer), so if someone can tell me how/where I can find out who manufactured the battery I'll happily take a look in mine..... Just as long as it doesn't involve me having to get under the car as I don't own a jack and I've stress ate too much whilst waiting to be able to slide under it! :oops:

There's a couple of guides in the global forum, but it basically involves finding the battery sticker: MASTER THREAD: 2021 Model 3 - Charge data, battery discussion etc

198108C3-150C-4672-A445-14401E74810A.png

She is on her way!

Status
Not open for further replies.