Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think from other posts its through the app to Tesla - drivers are only dropping off and gone very quickly

That’s brilliant Sarah, well played!

And here is Kevin having his 1st supercharge!
8 months of waiting then it all happened suddenly.
Off now to set everything up. Have a good weekend everyone 😊
So pleased for you to have got yours early n some fantastic pics of a red one .I still booked for 22nd n can't wait especially after c ING yours . Enjoy be safe n c u on 10th

Reactions: SarahWalker72
Just got an amazing piece of news myself. Tesla have brought my delivery forward from June 30th to June 26th. Maybe i won't be last in here after all!!
What great news on a Friday afternoon :D:D:D
I had real issues switching my insurance policy to a day two days earlier ....Had to cancel it then go through the whole on line quote proces again. Guess what it cost a fiver more!

Ours arrived yesterday around lunchtime and then work was hectic so had to wait hours to take it out!! Faultless on the outside and pretty clean inside, i appear to have a couple of tape marks and indentations where the cover must have been over the centre console for shipping.

Otherwise couldn’t be happier, arrived with low 30% range and i can confirm there are no performance issues at that level.

No lumbar on the passenger seat but its set at a decent mid position, i probably wouldn’t have changed it from where it is and actually reduced the drivers side to match it, personal preference of course and it wont suit everybody.

Delivery driver was only here for about 10 minutes but that was long enough to ensure half our cut-de-sac didnt get their bins collected as the van and trailer were blocking the street, the scaffies weren’t for waiting…. Ooops 😳

Of those lucky enough to collect, how is the usual checklist holding up - any build issues, alignment issues?
I was luck enough to go over mine the day before delivery at Bluewater. The guy even opened the car for me so I could look inside as well. I couldn’t find a single thing to complain about. Panels and paint are perfect interior perfect. Seems a lot of people are saying the same. Try phoning Tesla up the car will be there and they might let you get it earlier

I’ve had a crazy couple of days picking up my car the same morning as completing on a new house. Had a nice drive through heavy rain, had an Audi Q7 try and ran me off the road which was nicely caught on the dashcam. Intended to stop and charge, but then was told I could collect my house keys and my other half made that the priority, so has to eek out the journey in chill mode. Finally got it super changed in the afternoon with 12% remaining, decent range on these things!! Then for the big send… it’s fast! Sooooo fast! Even at very low percent in chill mode it felt quick, but it squeezes a swear word out of you when you floor it! Amazing car, very happy! Just got a couple of marks, one on the paintwork and one on the alloy that need sorting.

Just arrived. Quick inspection, all good. Just realized there is only one reverse light (thought initial thought it was a fault). Only quick drive feels great. Alas need to dash to work and won't get to properly look for a couple of days

IMG_20210619_092128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.