Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, my car was delivered yesterday, no problems I can see a art from some scuffs on the drivers seat, I have booked it in to see if they can be sorted.

One quick question, in the app and on the in car screen, where you set the max charge setting it gives a range estimate, and on my car it only seems to go to about 312 miles, anyone else getting this rather than the advertised range of circa 350 miles?

Cheers, Simon
I’ve had my M3P for just over a year. Realistically, you can expect 200 miles from a full charge down to 10% for ‘normal’ mixed motorway and A road driving. You can get more by driving at 60-65 mph, but I didn’t get an M3P to sit in the slow lane 😁.

Best to put the range indicator to % and think of the car like your phone. Charge as needed and accept that different activities use different amounts of battery.

Get used to warming the car battery up by switching on the climate control 10 or 15 minutes before you get in. This is particularly useful for maximising range in winter and getting regenerative braking working. You can expect to lose roughly 20-30% of range in really cold weather.

Most of all, get out there and drive it. You’ll learn what works best for you simply by using and enjoying it.

I have been racing around all the local roads here since I picked up on Thursday.
it’s amazing just amazing.

I haven’t bother with calculating charge vs miles because I have been driving like an angry teenager So far.
time to hit the chill and grow up haha

funny (not) my wife took it to Tesco’s and did the rims in one trip. Laugh or cry

enjoy everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.