Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone removed the plastic no plate surround yet . I plan to once it arrives ?
LR here and not the P - but yes... removed the rear plate surround to mount a stick on plate.... to find a DENT underneath!

Luckily found quickly and reported within a few days so being fixed as part of delivery issues...

They need the car back for 2 days to get the dent out and its so deep they will need to respray the tailgate and bumper....

But back to thread - removal is an easy job and looks a million miles better than the awful plastic thing!

Last edited:
So, reading through the comments I can't see anyone collecting/delivered after the 25th?
Except me of course! My delivery is on the 26th. It'll be lonely here all by myself on Friday night, but don't worry I'll turn off the lights and close the door as the last one to leave in Q2 :D
I thought I was the last on Friday😂 I’m sure they will be worth the wait!

Are we allowed to charge the new Performance to 100% daily? Or does the 70-80% recommendation still apply?
Daily is up to 90%

5D944EAA-77C9-440E-BA48-C56A762FB6C5.jpeg

Reactions: DH96
Who still waiting for delivery of their performance ?
Ordered end of September 2019. Delivery here in Dublin on the 24th. Performance in blue black interior. Absolutely can’t wait. My ild car was a standard model s 2016 rear wheel drive 70 and it was the best car I’ve ever had. I just can’t wait for the new arrival. I haven’t had a car since February as I had to sell the model s because I thought the model three would arrive anytime now ha ha. I’m so gullible.

Reactions: Jez_GB and rgfsr
Status
Not open for further replies.