TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

UK Model S Reservations

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by chris.c, May 13, 2013.

1. chris.c

chris.c Member

#1 chris.c, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    I thought it'd be interesting to compile a separate post of UK Model S Reservations.

While most of the data is no doubt available from the "master list", it will still be useful to follow a UK only version.

Using the same key -

S = Signature Series (Model S)
    SSL = Signature Special List (Model S)
    R = Roadster Owner/Friends and Family
    P = General Production (Model S)
    Red = Signature Series Sold Out for Region

If you could post your reservation type and sequence number (as per key above), and the date reservation sequence number received. Please :)

P78 30/Dec/2012 Nhallwood
    P90 2/Apr/2013 chris.c
    P121 31/Jul/2013 smac

I'll endeavour to keep the OP up to date.

2. smac

smac Active Member

P121 - 31/July/13

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I'm confused by this:
    So P75 came after P90 and P121?

4. chris.c

chris.c Member

Oops, my bad, Year should be 2013!

I couldn't find the source for the P75 which is why I didn't add it. It may have come from the official Tesla forums, I did have a quick look but couldn't find.

Chris

5. smac

smac Active Member

So from the somewhat limited stats it's looking like 2 P orders per week here in the UK.

TBH I thought it would be more, and was relatively suprised at my number being so low. I guess it's not bad seeing as there is no physical examples or showrooms at present, so my hopes of being a true UK early adopter are still intact!

It will be interesting to see the change in rate of reservations as things like superchargers / showrooms / press come on stream here.

6. Dan43

Dan43 Member

Thanks smac,

So end of July saw 121 P Model S reservation at 2 per week we should be on P125? Does seem low. Now I keep thinking I may go for the £4,000 deposit, has anyone got any ideas on actual UK pricing with our 20% VAT included and am I still correct in thinking there is the UK incentives still for businesses in the UK?
    Best
    Dan43

7. Nhallwood

Nhallwood Member

P78 30/12/12. I received an email a couple of weeks ago saying that UK pricing is being finalized and I will be asked to complete my reservation in the next few weeks.

8. chris.c

chris.c Member

Thanks for the post!

Was the email the same as this one?

9. Nhallwood

Nhallwood Member

Hi Chris, yes, my email was the same as the one you and others got. I must have missed it when I looked at the forum listing!