Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uk Model Y Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone got any idea if the first YK Model Y’s (due ‘early 2022) will come from Shanghai or Berlin? Have one on order. All other European countries have a specific delivery month forecast. Was initially told Shanghai but Berlin also has ‘early 22’ as a opening date. Coincidence?

I don't think any of the initial Model Y LRs in the UK will be coming from Berlin - its still tied up in red tape. I was told when I ordered my YLR that it would be coming from Shanghai and would be arriving march/april time.

Went into Westfield London to take a look at the MYLR on display. Finally got to see one in the flesh. Sales advisor says delivery expected end of Jan with arrivals on 1st March ready for 22 plates. Can’t wait!!!!!

It doesn't take that long to get from Southampton to pickup - what I expect he meant was its will leave the factory at the end of January, given chinese new year and the 30+ day transit time that would then fit with them being delivered at the beginning of March.