TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

UK only - For sale 21" x8.5J Turbine wheels

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by nexsuperne101, Oct 24, 2019.

1. nexsuperne101

nexsuperne101 Closed

I am selling my 4no 21" x8.5J Genuine Tesla Turbine alloy wheels. They are currently black, and will need a refurb, as Stevie Wonder has been driving....

I am asking £450 each. There are no TPMS sensors or tyres, but you can transfer them from your existing wheels. Tesla want over £1000 a rim, plus the VAT. I can deliver in the UK. One of the wheels was professionally repaired 30,000 miles ago, after I lost a fight with a pot hole. It has always held air and doesn't vibrate etc.
    This is a "square" setup, so can be used to replace just front wheels on a staggered setup. These wheels were fitted new when I bought the car, and have done 34,000 miles since July 2017.

Please message me at [email protected].
    IMG_20180323_163219548.jpg

• Disagree x 1