Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK P100DL Confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just confirmed my P100DL with everything but the rear-facing seats and charger upgrade. My girlfriend doesn't care so I need to show my excitement somewhere! I'm in the UK so delivery is currently looking like December - early Jan so it's going to be a long few months. Hopefully I get it in time for Christmas....

I'm excited for you! I just found out that mine has gone into production. My wife just gave me the same "that's nice dear" the kid's get when they draw yet another epic star wars battle.

Just confirmed my P100DL with everything but the rear-facing seats and charger upgrade. My girlfriend doesn't care so I need to show my excitement somewhere! I'm in the UK so delivery is currently looking like December - early Jan so it's going to be a long few months. Hopefully I get it in time for Christmas....
Make sure you put her in the car to do a 2.5 second ludicrous launch to scare her ;-) she will care by that time.

• Funny
Reactions: andylyonette
I'm excited for you! I just found out that mine has gone into production. My wife just gave me the same "that's nice dear" the kid's get when they draw yet another epic star wars battle.

At least I'm not the only one! How long did it take between getting your VIN and going into production?

Make sure you put her in the car to do a 2.5 second ludicrous launch to scare her ;-) she will care by that time.

I was thinking exactly this last night!! :) Just got to resist doing it with the dog in the car, she might not appreciate it so much...

Congrats! That will be an awesome Xmas gift to yourself. I'm expecting mine in the next few weeks! I got the same response from my wife along with some rolling of the eyes. She did say "Can I turn the insane mode off?" I said no, its Ludicrous, not Insane! :)

Funny you mention Star Wars, I'm naming mine the Millennium Falcon. Unlike Bj0rn Nyland's Model S, mine is closer to the color of the ship and will actually be the quickest in the galaxy :)

Reactions: Ormond
@andylyonette I am getting my P90D Ludicrous in the next 6 weeks. I have decided to upgrade to the P100D and Tesla told me it be around January time next year they will execute the upgrade. Im looking forward to it too.

To be honest, i feel the extended range and the premium seats are really what drove me to upgrade. The fact that the P90D Ludicrous does 0-60mph in 2.8sec and the P100D does it in 2.5sec did not persuade me to upgrade, it was the seats and extended range.

I saw on a full charge it has 316 miles shown on the battery display. In reality it probably mean 300 miles if you drive conservatively.

Reactions: ggnykk
@andylyonette I am getting my P90D Ludicrous in the next 6 weeks. I have decided to upgrade to the P100D and Tesla told me it be around January time next year they will execute the upgrade. Im looking forward to it too.

To be honest, i feel the extended range and the premium seats are really what drove me to upgrade. The fact that the P90D Ludicrous does 0-60mph in 2.8sec and the P100D does it in 2.5sec did not persuade me to upgrade, it was the seats and extended range.

I saw on a full charge it has 316 miles shown on the battery display. In reality it probably mean 300 miles if you drive conservatively.

I was in a similar scenario with a P90D on order during the week of the P100DL announcement. If I stuck with my original order, I wouldn't get the premium seats. I thought the range upgrade and premium seats were worth it.

I didn't need the acceleration upgrade and would have gone without L if they offered it.

Reactions: ggnykk
I was planning to order just a 90D, my last car did 0-60 in 5.6 so figured the 90D would be plenty, but I really wanted those seats and range! Wasn't prepared to wait for the 100D, even though by the time it's out it may have new AP hardware. I decided to accept that I'll be happy with AP1, after all I'm not buying the car so it can drive me around; I want to drive it!

Reactions: Model S M.D.