Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Performance orders waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’ve been told that Tesla are making M3P’s later on in this quarter and shipping them after many SR / LR’s on the first few boats. Has anyone recently had an M3P matched and what spec / date did you order.

Mine was a Black / Black / mid Jan ordered and no vin yet. (Purchase, not a lease if that makes any difference)

Last edited:
So I’ve been told that Tesla we’re making M3P later on in this quarter and shipping them after many SR. Has anyone recently had an M3P matched and what spec / date did you order.

Mine was a Black / Black / mid Jan ordered and no vin yet. (Purchase, not a lease if that makes any difference)

Ordered beginning of December, no VIN no match - MSM, white interior.( Told originally mid March, now late March)

Bought an existing inventory 23rd December, missed the delivery date waiting on loan, got told I was reassigned a vehicle coming mid Feb, I’ve had a hidden VIN since around 20th of January. Not keeping my hopes up, kinda forgetting about it now and just waiting for a surprise text.

Waiting on a performance model ordered via zenith on Feb 7th as a company car. Expecting to have to wait until June, currently no estimated delivery date or even an RN number.

Same as you Andy, ordered a performance MSM with black interior on the 9th Feb. I received an email from Tesla to set up my online account but that's about it! No car on the account or anything as of yet. Might keep tabs on your status as it sounds like we're very similar.

What were your specs (colour etc)?

So I’ve been told that Tesla are making M3P’s later on in this quarter and shipping them after many SR / LR’s on the first few boats. Has anyone recently had an M3P matched and what spec / date did you order.

Ordered White/Black 24/10, matched to a VIN early Feb, told 1st week of March delivery by lease co. Rang Tesla last week and told they didn’t know which ship it was on as they were waiting for logistics to confirm. Leeds delivery.

Same as you Andy, ordered a performance MSM with black interior on the 9th Feb. I received an email from Tesla to set up my online account but that's about it! No car on the account or anything as of yet. Might keep tabs on your status as it sounds like we're very similar.

What were your specs (colour etc)?

White Performance with Black Interior. I haven’t had any email from Tesla to setup my account so I’ve chased zenith today, hopefully they’ll get back to me tomorrow.

Interestingly I’ve received a “Purchase Order Form” from Zenith today and asked to confirm that it’s correct. Don’t know if that means a car is on its way or if they haven’t even placed my order with Tesla yet?! I suspect the latter!!!

Feel free to message me mate and let’s see who makes progress!