Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Performance orders waiting room

asherwood

Nov 21, 2019
UK
So I’ve been told that Tesla are making M3P’s later on in this quarter and shipping them after many SR / LR’s on the first few boats. Has anyone recently had an M3P matched and what spec / date did you order.

Mine was a Black / Black / mid Jan ordered and no vin yet. (Purchase, not a lease if that makes any difference)

Last edited:

94jdh

Sep 17, 2019
UK
So I’ve been told that Tesla we’re making M3P later on in this quarter and shipping them after many SR. Has anyone recently had an M3P matched and what spec / date did you order.

Mine was a Black / Black / mid Jan ordered and no vin yet. (Purchase, not a lease if that makes any difference)

Ordered beginning of December, no VIN no match - MSM, white interior.( Told originally mid March, now late March)

Lupe

Dec 31, 2019
UK
Ordered M3P MSM and blue with black interiors in November. Both matched and estimated arrival early March

Wayneski

Jan 23, 2020
Uk
M3P ordered 16/1
Secret vin matched before end of jan
Original estimate was feb. Then ‘-‘

told by Tesla it’s on the challenge

Mtomas

Feb 16, 2020
UK
Ordered mine 23/1 and have the hidden VIN

Was told end of Feb / March

I suspect it’s in transit and I will get a text once it’s landed in the UK.

Maz0

Nov 30, 2019
Central Scotland
Bought an existing inventory 23rd December, missed the delivery date waiting on loan, got told I was reassigned a vehicle coming mid Feb, I’ve had a hidden VIN since around 20th of January. Not keeping my hopes up, kinda forgetting about it now and just waiting for a surprise text.

UK_Andy

Feb 11, 2020
UK
Waiting on a performance model ordered via zenith on Feb 7th as a company car. Expecting to have to wait until June, currently no estimated delivery date or even an RN number.

spooksman

Jan 24, 2020
Manchester
Blue/White M3P ordered mid-Jan - lease order, so no clue at all what is going on.

:(

Just generally hanging around and hoping to get a text or something at some point...

Noel83

Jul 25, 2019
England
Waiting for an Evezy M3P fingers crossed for white!

All being well early March but we’ll see. Looking forward to the first performance delivery confirmation for someone!!

grgrsstr

Nov 12, 2019
Cheshire UK
Waiting on a performance model ordered via zenith on Feb 7th as a company car. Expecting to have to wait until June, currently no estimated delivery date or even an RN number.

Same as you Andy, ordered a performance MSM with black interior on the 9th Feb. I received an email from Tesla to set up my online account but that's about it! No car on the account or anything as of yet. Might keep tabs on your status as it sounds like we're very similar.

What were your specs (colour etc)?

SteveM3P

Nov 23, 2019
Newcastle upon Tyne
So I’ve been told that Tesla are making M3P’s later on in this quarter and shipping them after many SR / LR’s on the first few boats. Has anyone recently had an M3P matched and what spec / date did you order.

Ordered White/Black 24/10, matched to a VIN early Feb, told 1st week of March delivery by lease co. Rang Tesla last week and told they didn’t know which ship it was on as they were waiting for logistics to confirm. Leeds delivery.

UK_Andy

Feb 11, 2020
UK
Same as you Andy, ordered a performance MSM with black interior on the 9th Feb. I received an email from Tesla to set up my online account but that's about it! No car on the account or anything as of yet. Might keep tabs on your status as it sounds like we're very similar.

What were your specs (colour etc)?

White Performance with Black Interior. I haven’t had any email from Tesla to setup my account so I’ve chased zenith today, hopefully they’ll get back to me tomorrow.

Interestingly I’ve received a “Purchase Order Form” from Zenith today and asked to confirm that it’s correct. Don’t know if that means a car is on its way or if they haven’t even placed my order with Tesla yet?! I suspect the latter!!!

Feel free to message me mate and let’s see who makes progress!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC