Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Premium Connectivity Progress - pre mid July 2019 orders

If you ordered before Mid July 2019, have you raised a Service request re your Connectivity ending?

• Yes

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • I ordered after Mid July/August 2019

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an ongoing dialogue with Tesla on the issue of Premium Connectivity loss. On its return, I thanked them and asked "Is this [restored Premium Connectivity] a permanent feature now?"

Tesla Customer Support said:
Dear Ian,

Thank you for your message. We can confirm that Premium Connectivity is now enabled for the lifetime of your vehicle.

Best wishes

I had an ongoing dialogue with Tesla on the issue of Premium Connectivity loss. On its return, I thanked them and asked "Is this [restored Premium Connectivity] a permanent feature now?"

I got similar:
We have granted Premium Connectivity to a limited population of owners. This is for the lifetime of the vehicle and a gesture of goodwill.

Thank you for your patience here.

Just to say our Premium connectivity returned today (LR AWD ordered May 2019) without me raising the issue with Tesla at any stage, so thanks to all of you who did the nagging
It’s good that Tesla have been fair and automatically reinstated it for all those cars that qualified within the limited time period.

I don’t think this would have been so easy with a different manufacturer.