Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uk price increase.. again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have prices increase again? M3 RWD now has a base price of £45,990 and LR is £54,990.

Bizarrely MY LR is also £54,990 so I can’t see why you’d order the M3. Delivery earlier as well with May on the MY versus Nov on the M3.
Yeah, this price parity has prompted us to trade-in our 15 month old M3 LR for another MY LR. But I think the May delivery on the MY has gone now in most specs. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago (MY Grey/White, 19") and they are currently estimating July delivery. I tried editing a few specs and they were all still showing as July delivery. Previously was estimating May for 20" wheels, but not anymore.

Yeah, this price parity has prompted us to trade-in our 15 month old M3 LR for another MY LR. But I think the May delivery on the MY has gone now in most specs. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago (MY Grey/White, 19") and they are currently estimating July delivery. I tried editing a few specs and they were all still showing as July delivery. Previously was estimating May for 20" wheels, but not anymore.

MY LR in White with the 20” wheels is still showing as May delivery. That’s the only one though. I was almost tempted to switch but sticking with my order for a MY in Blue with 19” wheels, which was also prompted by the decent trade-in value for my 2019 M3 and the expectation that we may well see a rise in the MY LR price following that M3 LR increase. Mine is estimated to arrive between May 8th and June 5th. I hope it does.

Reactions: Peteski
Model Y LR , gone up from 55990 ( gone up by £1000 from £54990) - Will that affect my existing order ?(made in March , delivery Sept - latest EDD , White , Black , 19" wheels )

Not only does Tesla honour the original price to protect you from price rises they will reduce your price if the price moves down. That other scenario has cropped up a few times over the past couple of years... though unlikely in the present climate.