Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uk price increase.. again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what did you order. I ordered Grey/black/19" which was July on the configurator but post order it is now May8th to June5th.
Considering I am still waiting for the review of the pictures and confirmation of the offer. I might now get in under the 60day limit assuming it applies from confirmation not initial estimate which would make sense.

I ordered a Blue / Black / 19” - also said July when I placed the order last night. Still July on my account page.

Blimey they’re not hanging about. 5 mins after placing my order I got a call from a nice guy at Stockport whom will be watching for a cancellation that I could be matched to. If anyone wants a white/white MY then ring Stockport as they have one available now, won’t hang around though.

Reactions: Alan J
Blimey they’re not hanging about. 5 mins after placing my order I got a call from a nice guy at Stockport whom will be watching for a cancellation that I could be matched to. If anyone wants a white/white MY then ring Stockport as they have one available now, won’t hang around though.
must really want your car!
mind you I can see why the trade in prices seem high now just looked on their used site. they offered me 43K for a 2019 car. similar are for sale on their site for £50K that is nearly 4K more than it was when new! though they seem to be throwing in EAP with most of them

M3 is backed up till November so they have 8months to get them all sold. So why not raise the price. MY are available in May (even the variants that say July on order page) so not long left to sell them. So a price rise is less likely. Shipping costs Nickel etc are all through the roof though so anything is possible
Where have you seen that all are available in May? I was told June for Red & July for blue with 20s, and July for all with 19s…

Where have you seen that all are available in May? I was told June for Red & July for blue with 20s, and July for all with 19s…
OK maybe not all variants but I ordered grey with 19". In the configurator all 19" were July. My order page says "Estimated Delivery: May 08 - June 05"
That was an order placed 10 days ago
I have seen a couple of other people post similar things.
The deposit is £100 which is refundable under UK law so you could just order and see what comes up :)

Interesting, thanks. I ordered on Sunday, white with black seats, on 20s.
We’re desperate for a new car with a new baby and current car is a 3 door with no boot.
I Had a Kia EV6 GT-Line S on order for the last 6 months but just cancelled as they have pushed delivery back to August. Still trying to get my £1000 deposit back 😤
i’ve gone with white/black/20s as it was the quickest option. TBH if they were all available from May then I would have probably gone for blue/white/20s or grey/white/20s or…. I would have never been able to make up my mind!
I thought the lack of options would make buying a tesla easier.🤡
i do like the white interior but i’m loath to spend an additional £1100 for what is ostensibly exactly the same interior just a different colour (as confirmed by the Tesla salesperson).