TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

UK Pricing / Design Studio back online

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by mgboyes, Oct 11, 2014.

1. mgboyes

mgboyes Member

The UK Design studio is back online.

Various changes to the option structure (extended leather, ambient lighting and yacht floor are now combined into a single pack for example).
    And no doubt the pricing itself has changed though I don't have the old info to hand to compare.

Disappointing is July 2015 delivery date for a P85D and September 2015 delivery for other D variants.

But the pricing overall looks pretty fair - a maxed out P85D is £106k which is only about £5k more than a maxed out P85+ cost.

I am really really close to reserving one...

2. Idbvideo

Idbvideo Member

Although still outside my wallet range, I spec'd a S85 with tech pkge and dual chargers, MC red with leather seats. It came out around £68,500 ish. The same spec now is £65,030. Almost the cost of the dual motors!

3. hileyms

hileyms Member

Fog lights now seem to be included in the Tech package rather than a £400 extra.

4. J1mbo

J1mbo Member

Seems to me that the S85D is the sweet spot between price and capability.