TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

UK RHD Roadsters for sale June 2013

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Dan43, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Dan43

Dan43 Member

Hi,

Just thought I would add some links to UK RHD Roadsters for sale at the moment. 3 from James Edition and 3 from Supervettura. I don't work for these guys at all just posting for any UK possible purchasers?

I am stuck between wanting one, affording one, and the Model S. Our pricing seems to be quite a bit higher than US versions available but we have less inventory overall to choose from. Perhaps once the Model S lands UK side (in about 2015 at this rate) we will have more on the market as part exchanges.

We have no CPO here, James Edition seems to be it.

Also it is a shame it feels the UK is getting left behind here somewhat considering both the Roadster and the new Detroit Electric are based on Lotus platforms and Tesla used UK engineering at that early stage (am I correct here?), still.

There is one LHD model here for £64,995 (about $96,000) thats the cheapest one.

Best
    Dan43

JamesEdition.com - Dealer: Tesla Motors Ltd

Tesla Roadster Black
    Tesla Roadster Left Hand Drive

Tesla Roadster Blue