Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Service Centres

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pdk42

Jul 17, 2019
Leamington
I'm trying to understand what the situation is regarding UK Service Centres. Is there a list somewhere? What have people's experiences been using them? It's clearly a totally different model to the older brands - and I'm not sure whether that's a good idea or not!

Anyone used Brooklands? Its much closer than Heathrow for us, but is service only. I've been there once for a nosey - hidden away in a corner just past Amazon.

I booked in for a warranty issue (DRL led’s not all working) and the response was pretty immediate, parts ordered and a week later a Ranger came to my house to replace, so I never actually needed to go there. Even better!

Some of the staff there transferred from the excellent Gatwick centre (it burnt down). The difficult bit is realising everything is done via the app and not by phone. Response from them, in my case anyway, was via SMS and email which wasn’t a problem for me. If you try and ring any of them it’s a problem getting through.

Reactions: MrBadger
Well in my opinion they are now in total lockdown the app will only allow a few characters they won't pick up my car they don't have a loaner they have no phone contact I have to travel 100 miles to the nearest SC a list as long as your arm it used to be great now its total s**t how on earth will they cope when the m3 gets here..