Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
North Greenwich (Intercontinental O2) Supercharger - does anyone know if all 12 stalls are live now (or if you're close enough can you check the live info on the car Nav or app?). There's a recent picture on the Superchargers app which appears to show all covers are off the chargers but it's not 100% definitive.

4E9D83A2-08C3-4A2D-8F6C-6C965B3E8A6E.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: cezdoc and Roy W.
Are superchargers meant to have 24x7 toilet faciities?
I stopped at Darts Farm, Exeter last night at about 2100 and it was all locked up.
My M3 charged at 115kW and I was the only one there.
I would recommend off road tyres though, as the gravel is pretty rutted...

Superchargers don't provide any facilities at all. All they have is whatever is available adjacent / locally.

Tesla Website says (of Darts Farm") "Restrooms inside the Courtyard 24/7" ... been a while since I was there but as I recollect it that is different to the main Shop / Restaurant, but maybe it has changed and website now out of date?

I stopped at Darts Farm, Exeter last night at about 2100 and it was all locked up.
My M3 charged at 115kW and I was the only one there.
I would recommend off road tyres though, as the gravel is pretty rutted...
Based on one visit which was after the Shop had closed, there were toilets at the side of the building (right side as you face the front of the building).