Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Comments on Supercharger.info mention being turned away at 1pm

1617820188635.png

Reactions: Roy W.
Any chatter regarding a site on the A303 between Sparkford and Wincanton?

I popped to an independent supermarket named Teals on the A303 and got speaking to a chap who I believe is the owner of the site. He approached and said come the end of the year they will have a number of V3 Superchargers installed. I cannot see it on the coming soon map....

Location pic for reference.
Oooh, interesting! I supply Teals with jam and chutney so will pick their brains when I deliver there next!

Reactions: PB1975
Reactions: Roy W. and davidmc
Any chatter regarding a site on the A303 between Sparkford and Wincanton?

I popped to an independent supermarket named Teals on the A303 and got speaking to a chap who I believe is the owner of the site. He approached and said come the end of the year they will have a number of V3 Superchargers installed. I cannot see it on the coming soon map....

Location pic for reference.
I thoroughly approve of this location, although suspect it might be an admin error, as teals is too suspiciously an anagram of tesla for this to be coincidental.

• Funny
Reactions: Gatsojon and cezdoc
Leicester now gone from “temporary closure” to showing open with “8 stalls out of order”.

Lots of folk on supercharge.info app commenting their understandable frustration regarding not being able to charge here and arriving with little charge to go elsewhere. Hopefully the power gets switched on soon and the timings issue gets resolved. Mansfield has a perfect solution dedicated “Supercharger out of hours” directional signs and access.

7A4C9BCD-5D51-479C-BF7B-1CC3F8B3B1B9.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: cezdoc
Oooorrrrrr I wonder if Tesla have thrown their dummy out of the pram and turned them off and demanding their needs to be 24hr access as all other similar car parks with gates (press button to speak to security - like East Midland designer outlet)

I hope for Tesla this isn't their approach, Fosse park is the most popular out of town retail site in Leicestershire. I highly doubt they will care one bit about Tesla owners moaning about charging, and if Tesla start playing games I suspect these chargers will simply stay turned off. The vendors in Fosse park certainly will have little interest in attracting EV owners there to charge!!

But having chargers that are only open certain hours in the day does seem quite limiting. LFE services would have made such more sense than Fosse park. I suppose we will never know the true reasons behind the decision not to install them at LFE services.

Reactions: Neilio and davidmc
Leicester now gone from “temporary closure” to showing open with “8 stalls out of order”.

Lots of folk on supercharge.info app commenting their understandable frustration regarding not being able to charge here and arriving with little charge to go elsewhere. Hopefully the power gets switched on soon and the timings issue gets resolved. Mansfield has a perfect solution dedicated “Supercharger out of hours” directional signs and access.

View attachment 652991
Drove past this morning at 6.15am and still no signs of life on the chargers. The Gates are fully open and a few cars in the car park near Next (probably getting a coffee at Costa). So its not the closed gates that is causing them to be out of action today. I was hoping they would be turned on again today with the shops now being open.