Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Tesla App v4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unplugged, Plugged, Start Charging, Charging. Rate of charge below percentage. Android phone. % or mileage corresponds to the screen display

104348_Tesla.jpg104458_Tesla.jpg104658_Tesla.jpg104718_Tesla.jpg

Last edited:
V4.1.0 released.

Adjust Charge Current, Scheduled Departure or Scheduled
Charging for your car's current location (*)
Enable Bioweapon Defense Mode on supported cars (*)
Access your car's Owner's Manual and updated video guides
under the Service tab
View Solar troubleshooting steps and videos under the Energy
Service tab

*Vehicle software version 2021.36+ required.

Also, following found in backend code
BAA1B6F4-DFD8-441D-981E-DD393251CD28.jpeg

Last edited:
Same on iPhone, can now see this data. According to the release notes when the cars get to 2021.36 or later we will be able to change the charge amps, the start time or the scheduled departure time rather than just see them.
Unless the absurd start time but no end time or vice versa has changed, it’s still pretty useless. Changing amps is useful though

Reactions: DenkiJidousha
Downloaded the new App - not sure I like it at all!.

Now the maximum charge I can set is 275miles when the previous version of the App said 296 miles typically. I know that is just the usual dodgy Tesla estimate but all the same it feels like I have lost 21 miles of range!

How do you go back to the old App version on Android?

The new app only reports SoC mileage shown in the car. It does not have its own calculation.
Also you will miss out on features that are coming if you go back to the old app.
What you are seeing is battery degredation as determined by the BMS...

The new app only reports SoC mileage shown in the car. It does not have its own calculation.
Also you will miss out on features that are coming if you go back to the old app.
What you are seeing is battery degredation as determined by the BMS...
The old App reported 296 miles and then a few minutes later after installing the new App it reported 275 miles. That is some degradation - wonder if I will get to the shops this afternoon :)

Moderator comment - post merged from "Tesla App update to 4.1.1-667 (Android)" to keep similar content together

Hi,
The app on Android has just updated. The only change I can see is the 'Unlock Charge Port' is now on the front page under the charge limit.
Anyone see anything else new?

Screenshot_app_update.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: