Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Tesla App v4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
…and here’s a random notification on my iPad that I wasn’t expecting and have never seen before!
444187C9-41B0-4510-82D5-D3B6BEEEA990.jpeg

My charge button in the widget still tries to close the charge flap when the cable is still inserted - maybe Tesla should suss that the user probably wants it to unlock the charge cable in this scenario and that the human knows best 🤷‍♂️
This is pretty much the only reason I bought the fob. A long press on the back always does what I want. Why the app doesn't have the same smarts is just weird.

I say the only reason, that's not true, but it is much more convenient.

Reactions: candida
No. I open app store app, touch on my avatar (top right) the update applet opens showing updates waiting and if I swipe down, I finds any others that haven’t disclosed themselves. Then I update all
I had never done it that way before, normally just let them show up. When I tried it your way this evening ... I get a new Tesla app update to 4.3.0

My charge button in the widget still tries to close the charge flap when the cable is still inserted - maybe Tesla should suss that the user probably wants it to unlock the charge cable in this scenario and that the human knows best 🤷‍♂️

Well the new widget and app shortcut customisations shed more light on this behaviour. Hopefully a unlock charge button option will be along soon.

B69A2FD5-C560-4912-9686-2D7CF8E7A3A3.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: nufan and Puzuk
Widely talked about in various threads

eg

Maybe I missed something, but my Android App is talking about the boot and bonnet...

View attachment 736513

I knew there was something coming with 'British English', but I thought that was on the car - I'm still on 2021.36.5.8 on there...

The app is 4.3.0-766 btw...
Actually, thinking about this later, if you have 'Bonnet', you only need 'Boot'...

'Rear Boot' implies there is a 'Front Boot'...

iOS app update 4.3.1 now available. No noticeable changes

I did notice that with the car not plugged in, scheduled start time is now correct at 00:30, car sometimes says 10A charge rate (which is my home charge rate), sometimes 16A and it is possible to bring up the car charging slider etc by pressing the battery icon top left of the app, see image. This may be old news, but I've not noticed it before, although may also be part down to 2021.40.x.

1638519519905.png

Thanks for moving my post. I couldn’t find the right thread!
not pertinent for cars but the Powerwall app changes make them so controllable. I struggled with getting the charged overnight. Now it’s really easy to get what I need.