Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Tesla Service Coming to Supercharger Locations Soon!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
Tesla are planning to provide mobile capable repairs at certain supercharger locations soon. Instead of booking into the service centre or mobile (home) service, certain items will be available from a mobile ranger stationed at a supercharger location.

I think this is a great idea and follows similar trials in the US and Norway. Should allow Tesla to expand their service availability without necessarily doubling down on the amount of mobile rangers required.

Direct Link to Tweet: https://twitter.com/TeslaOwnersUK/status/1367746726736564225

Screenshot of Tweet below:

tesla_service.png

They’ve offered this for a while (last 3 ish months) at the Norton Park Supercharger.

Had the fogging tail light issue and was offered service at the Super Charger or Mobile at my home.

Thou I never understood the appeal of doing in the Hotel Grounds with the Winchester Service Centre so close by.

They’ve offered this for a while (last 3 ish months) at the Norton Park Supercharger.

Had the fogging tail light issue and was offered service at the Super Charger or Mobile at my home.

Thou I never understood the appeal of doing in the Hotel Grounds with the Winchester Service Centre so close by.
Avoiding Winchester/M3 traffic, perhaps?

I suppose on one hand this is a good thing, but on the other hand...I wish there wasn't a market for it, if you know what I mean.

Having the option of mobile technicians coming out to fix problems is amazing and something i've never had the option for before...but then i've never had so many small issues that would require a mobile callout either....