Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just after a bit of info/advice from others who have done trade ins with Tesla.

Initially I wasn't going to as the X is for me & it's my husband's car we're thinking of getting rid of, or he might keep for a bit longer. Anyway, I was very clear with Tesla that we're only considering a trade-in & are just exploring options, but now it's been added to 'My Tesla' & i've not had an offer.

I understand that they need to see it but I've offered to take it for them to look at & heard nothing.

What's other people's experience been like? Am I going to pitch up on collection day, get given a price & pay the balance in cash if I'm happy to accept or pay cash in full if not?!

They seem to be totally inept dealing with trade ins.
I opted for this back in June during ordering, no response for weeks.
I informed them again that I want to sell my car now and not on delivery day. Still no offer.
They requested photos in September. Still no offer.
I think my car valuation has dropped 3-4 grand since June, maybe tesla UK could compensate me with an additional option for free?

They seem to be totally inept dealing with trade ins.
I opted for this back in June during ordering, no response for weeks.
I informed them again that I want to sell my car now and not on delivery day. Still no offer.
They requested photos in September. Still no offer.
I think my car valuation has dropped 3-4 grand since June, maybe tesla UK could compensate me with an additional option for free?
Have you had a quote yet? Just got mine - £24K less than we paid for it 7 months ago. That'll be a no then!