Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[uk] UltraSonic Sensors removal/TV replacement performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Mullermn -
  • Positive marketing creates positive emotions.
  • Zero marketing relies on customer experience.
  • Negative experience creates negative emotions.
  • Negative emotions also influence others.
Tesla will reap what they sow.
I was quite glad Tesla didn't spend a penny in advertising or marketing, made me feel like my money was actually going to R&D and software engineering, and that the product was priced without the margin for these ridiculous expenses, and giving me a bit more shareholder value on the other side of things.

I make my own research when buying a car and I don't believe I'm driven by emotions or marketing, just by objective specs and factors.

I can see how marketing will bring more people to the brand as a shareholder, not sure I am welcoming this new typology of incoming customers as a fellow driver...

I was quite glad Tesla didn't spend a penny in advertising or marketing, made me feel like my money was actually going to R&D and software engineering, and that the product was priced without the margin for these ridiculous expenses, and giving me a bit more shareholder value on the other side of things.

I make my own research when buying a car and I don't believe I'm driven by emotions or marketing, just by objective specs and factors.

I can see how marketing will bring more people to the brand as a shareholder, not sure I am welcoming this new typology of incoming customers as a fellow driver...
I’m pretty sure Tesla makes one of the highest margins on their cars. So they’re clearly not passing their marketing savings to customers. The jury’s still out on whether it’s making its way to R&D…

I’m pretty sure Tesla makes one of the highest margins on their cars. So they’re clearly not passing their marketing savings to customers. The jury’s still out on whether it’s making its way to R&D…
Wait, is this one of the days where we complain about Tesla cost cutting and hogging the proceeds or one of the days that us current owners complain about their repeated price cuts? I always get them mixed up.