Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] V11 UI Changes and Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Overview of UK V11 release

V11 UI has made an overdue appearance with the 2021 'holiday release'

Build Versions
2021.44.25.2 - 24 Dec 2021 - UK rollout

Features
  • More user customisable UI, but not the Model S 2021 refresh UI
  • New V11 UI
  • Customizable App. Launcher
  • Simplified Controls
  • Blind Spot Camera
  • Edit Waypoints
  • Automated Seat Heaters
  • Manage Dashcam Clips
  • Dark Mode
  • Hide Map Details

Release Notes
Tesla Software Updates - Not a Tesla App

Preview
Model S 2021 refresh UI
Rollout
TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker
Vehicle Software Updates | Teslascope

Please feel free to contribute content to this wiki.
Note - all edits are journaled

Last edited:
Reactions: CMc1
The image seems to be a magnified version of the one shown on the model S tweet below. Since the Model S has improved hardware I am wondering how well the M3 will be able to render the above image and if we will get a "cut down" version. On the bright side, perhaps tesla have delayed V11 to rework the horrible new UI that is generally disliked..

I’m a bit ambivalent about a massive change to the UI.
It’s a nuisance how often that happens on phones but in safety of life systems I worry that all the ease of use that came from being familiar with the UI will go out the window and I’ll go back to getting distracted whilst driving because I’m fumbling with the UI to find the wiper controls or some such thing all over again....

Reactions: Wol747
It's kind of funny that people object to cars being covered in buttons and prefer a screen, yet one of those screenshots appears to have about 24 soft buttons visible and a slide bar from a quick count. At least with a physical button in a car its still there where you left it the last time you drove.

On the plus side, compare the graphics to those of an early Model S and they're come on a long way.

I'm a bit ambivalent too.

It's kind of funny that people object to cars being covered in buttons and prefer a screen, yet one of those screenshots appears to have about 24 soft buttons visible and a slide bar from a quick count. At least with a physical button in a car its still there where you left it the last time you drove.

On the plus side, compare the graphics to those of an early Model S and they're come on a long way.

I'm a bit ambivalent too.

they can have a tiny bit of benefit of the doubt (but only a bit) from me if thats vehicle settings which you aren’t changing much as you drive. Hopefully.

Some of the controls will be specific to the vehicle model, but I hope that 'Trips' is not and what I hope it will be.

1616423313193.png

Some of the controls will be specific to the vehicle model, but I hope that 'Trips' is not and what I hope it will be.

View attachment 646972
That’s already something on the S. I’m in a loaner today whilst the sandpaper valet job is corrected on my 3 and here’s what it shows. Not sure why it’s never been part of the 3/y menus.
image.jpg

Reactions: Wol747 and Neilio