Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] V11 UI Changes and Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed 2021.44.25.2 which includes the V11 update:

86A5BB4A-D0C2-46EB-BD88-AB958059830C.jpeg

Some observations/changes I’ve noticed so far after using for a couple of hours.

Temp setting now shows twice (driver/passenger) even if you don’t have the zones split

“My apps” bar can hold 4 apps.

Tapping the … button brings up the other apps to access/activate, a bit like app launcher on a Mac. Long-press … brings up “my apps” editing

There’s no “music” button any more, the sources each have an individual icon, phone as a music source doesn’t have a button, it’s under the “Bluetooth” button or from the sources dropdown menu when in another source like Spotify

No dashcam or wifi/mobile signal icon in the header row. dashcam is now an app button, as is the camera live view/reversing view (good luck telling those two apart / remembering which one’s which in the “my apps” :) )

To turn dashcam on of you go into the “controls” menu. Tap to save current recording, long-press to turn on/off

Music still has three window sizes, but it no longer remembers which one you last used, always max size initially

Can’t show superchargers on the map anymore without going into a navigation/route lookup

You can’t dismiss an overlay/menu page by tapping the background/map any more, have to swipe-down

Front/rear window de-mist buttons are now within climate controls. To get to climate either change the temp up/down first or swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen

If currently listening to Spotify, tapping the Bluetooth app stops any music playing. The opposite is not true, if listening to Bluetooth, tapping Spotify brings up Spotify app but Bluetooth audio continues to play

Last edited: