Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] V11 UI Changes and Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like some possible UI changes are on the cards...
Screenshot_2021-12-30-22-05-52-987_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Alistairuk
Yes, I am here Yey..Yey

Sorry I am not in the group of 'we''ll have the radio on' while browsing a better song. And even you shouldn't be doing it because that distracts driving!

I don't think it is a genius change but that's how smart phone users are used to. When I switch from spotify to another app spotify does go off as soon as I open Tunein etc., Few just want the old UI system without any change to things they like in the old UI and that is expected.

I’m talking about the passenger using the audio controls. It’s completely jarring for the radio to completely stop as soon as one opens another application.

I’ve got no idea what smartphone you’re using but this is categorically not what happens on iOS. The previous audio continues to play until another app plays audio itself. It does not stop upon merely opening a new app.

I’m talking about the passenger using the audio controls. It’s completely jarring for the radio to completely stop as soon as one opens another application.

I’ve got no idea what smartphone you’re using but this is categorically not what happens on iOS. The previous audio continues to play until another app plays audio itself. It does not stop upon merely opening a new app.
I am using iOS too. I think this has nothing to do with Tesla even in iOS if you are switching from spotify to radio or apple music you will continue to hear the music. But do it other way the music will stop as soon as you open the other app. Spotify is the only player at the moment that has that option of continue to play till you choose another song in another app.
I am using iOS too. I think this has nothing to do with Tesla even in iOS if you are switching from spotify to radio or apple music you will continue to hear the music. But do it other way the music will stop as soon as you open the spotify. Spotify is the only player at the moment that continue to play till you choose another song in another app. @browellm just check before doing your thumbs up etc.,