TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Ukraine - Superchargers

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by mspisars, Apr 24, 2017.

1. mspisars

mspisars Member

After reading the latest Tesla blog on SuC expansion plans and looking at the updated interactive map, it looks to me like they are in talks with WOG Ukraine [ WOG (gas stations) - Wikipedia ] Both markers are either on a WOG gas station or very close to one.

In any case, I think that is a good move since WOG has the Ukrainian bureaucracy figured out and can facilitate quick expansion - being one of the largest gas chains in the nation.

Anyone with more info or inside info from Ukraine have any details or local news mentions, please post here with the links/info.

2. Saghost

Saghost Active Member

I don't know anything about that situation, or the Ukraine Superchargers. I'd be hesitant to draw any conclusions from the map, though - at least for the future US sites, the map is showing dots in the center of the town they plan to put it in, not the expected future location itself.

3. mspisars

mspisars Member

4. Saghost

Saghost Active Member

Oh, they are very precise. But likely not very accurate. As I said, at least on the US map it was showing the city centers for intended cities and not the actual address they expect to end up at. I didn't look at the Ukraine locations to know if it is the same thing.